4

Jeongin hears the door to the apartment click open, he immediately runs out of his bedroom expecting it to be Minho. He's met with Chan kind eyes as he waves at the maknae. Chan opens his arms wide, signaling the boy to run over and hug him. Jeongin did as the signal told and ran into Chan's arms, his arms wrapping around the older torso. Chan hugged him tight, arms around his shoulders as he kissed the top of his head. Jeongin pulls away from the older, Chan notices his sad face. He grabs his hand and begins to drag him behind him.

"Where are we going? It's late, I have a photo shoot in eight hours." Jeongin tells Chan as he drags his feet to stop the older.

"Let's go out and eat. I can tell you haven't been eating right." Chan tells him as he grabs the younger coat from the coat rack and hands it to him. He let's go of his hand and watches Jeongin puts on his coat. He grabs Jeongin hand again and exits the apartment.

-
Snapchat
Changaroo Story

-SnapchatHyunjinnie💙 is typing

-
Snapchat
Hyunjinnie💙 is typing...

Hyunjinnie💙
Why are you with Jeongin?
He has a photo shoot today.
He shouldn't be out this late.
Read
Chan!
Bring him back!
Read
Stop ignoring me you prick! This shoot is really important to him today. Bring him back!

Changaroo
I'm sleeping over.
Since you obviously don't have the guts to wake him up without kissing him.

Hyunjinnie💙
Stay out of the situation Chan.
I don't need you messing with his head on his decision.
I really really like him and I need him to be more in my life than just my friend.

Changaroo
Then tell him that.
He's freaking out over here because he feels your guys fighting over him
is just a sick game.
Man up and tell him your true feelings.

Hyunjinnie💙
Thanks Chan.
Read

Jeongin didn't know that Chan advice would change his life for the better.