25.

*1 Year Later*

A year has gone by since we last left off, Minho finally left the company due to his mental health concern. He continues to take medication but not as often as before, therapy sessions continue to be a part of his life twice a week. Minho couldn't be happier where he is currently; working as a backup dancer for BigHit BTS. Minho felt content and happier where he was finally, especially no longer feeling like a disappointment or a burden to himself and others. Working with BTS meant learning their new and old choreographies to get ready for there Love Yourself World Tour. He was a little afraid since he'd be away from Jisung, he'll also be missing his third mini album comeback. Jisung reminded him that it wasn't the end of the world and that they make time for each other when they had free time, he'd only be gone for two months.

~
"I change my mind. Please don't leave me Oppa." Han cries out as he has himself securely back hugging Minho while he dragged him around his room to continue packing his clothes in his suitcase.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't turn back now." Minho sighs as he places more clothes into his suitcase.

"But Two months is so long and I don't known if I can handle not being with you everyday to make sure you're okay." Jisung pouts, cheek pressed against his back as he continued to hold onto him.

"Baby I'm going to be just fine. I've got my medication packed already, my tablet and charger to skype my therapist for my sessions, and I have you to call if I start going into another downward spiral." Minho reassures Jisung by showing him everything over his shoulder to place into his suitcase.

"You promise?" Jisung mumbles against his shirt.

"I promise!" Minho shouts with a loud giggle at his boyfriend cuteness currently.

It took another ten minutes for Minho to be fully packed and ready to leave for BTS tour tomorrow. He got to know some of the members as an acquaintance, he was closer in his age to Jungkook so he mostly talked to him from time to time during the practices for the tour. Minho zipped up his suitcase and looked at the clock on his bedside to groan. He has been busy all week with preparations that didn't have time to pack until he got back from the last rehearsal, time 11:47pm. Minho had to be at BigHit by 5AM to ride a bus with the rest of the back up dancers to arrive at the airport before BTS fans got there for the boys that are riding a separate plane from the dancers.

Jisung still holding onto Minho with tight arms finally let go when his eyelids became heavy and found himself passing out against his boyfriend back. Minho notices the release and grabs Jisung by his his wrist turn around in his arms and feel the boy head fall against his stomach, slouching. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung waist to lift him up slightly from the floor to lay him down on his bed, but Jisung arms clung around his neck to keep him from walking away. Minho sighed in defeat as he would unfortunately not be eating the ramen he had saved for tonight.

~

"Oppa I don't want you to leave." Jisung cries once again as he clung around Minho waist tightly as he Minho continued to drag him to the door while rolling his suitcase with him. "Baby please!" Minho whined as he had to leave now before he became late.

Jeongin and Hyunjin woke up from Jisung loud whining to see the scene happening. Minho looked at Hyunjin and begged him with his eyes to help him, while Jeongin giggled on the inside. Hyunjin understood the look and walked over behind Jisung to grab his arms and begin prying them off of Minho waist. Jisung popped off of Minho stumbled backwards to fall his butt while Hyunjin manage to keep his balance as he looked down at the younger. Minho looked at him to see tears falling down his cheeks, Minho sighs and bends down to pick Jisung head up with the tip of his fingers.

"Baby. I promise to call you, text you, and FaceTime you every chance I get. These two months will go by faster than you can say 'I'm not sub, I can be Dom to" Minho reassure his boyfriend. Jisung crosses his arms and pouts, "I can be sub if you let me." Minho laughs at that as he ruffles Jisung hair.

"I have to go now baby, I'll text you when I get to the airport." Minho kisses Jisung softly on the lips before pulling away to stand straight and exit the dorm.

Jisung smiles sadly, happy for his boyfriend new career but sad he wouldn't be here for the starting of his new album promotions.