30.

WooChan deserves some love before this story ends so let's do this.

-

-

Hues of orange and pink clashed the sky as the sun began to set with the sound of waves crashing against the sand. Chan had his head rested on Woojin shoulder as they both watched it set. There hands intertwined as Woojin thumb rubbed circles on the top of Chan hand. The silence was comforting. Woojin looked to his side at Chan to smile at his beautiful boyfriend.

Going to the beach with one another has become there own little tradition after dating for almost two years. It made their stressful days all the better when they got to sit beside one another while listening to the waves. It calmed the stress of being idol can bring on them, but something they know they'll be doing as long as they can. They enjoyed the different colors the sunset could take; hues of orange, pink, and purple taking the sky. It made all the better once night time fell and they laid down beside one another to admire the stars.

Chan enjoyed his relationship with Woojin so much more than he ever did with his high school boyfriend BamBam. He loved Woojin for his need for cuddles, hugs, and just any ounce of affection. Woojin was Chan life size teddy bear and he was happy to have not damaged it, he couldn't imagine ever doing that. For Woojin was to precious to let go of.

"Hyung? Salanghae." Chan tells Woojin in a soft tone as they both looked into one another eyes.

"Channie-" Woojin turns his body to face Chan in a criss cross manner as he cupped his boyfriend right cheek. "Salanghae" He kisses Chan on the lips softly. Chan eyes flutter close to wrap his arms loosely around Woojin neck as kissed back.

"H-hyung" Chan mumbles against Woojin lips as the slow rhythm picked up its pace to a medium, with Woojin biting down slightly on Chan bottom lip.

Woojin pulls away very slowly to leave his lips brushing the surface of Chan lips. He places his forehead against Chan head with his eyes closed. He sends a prayer in his head before opening his eyes to cup both of Chan cheeks and kiss his forehead. Chan couldn't help but blush, the soft affection that kept making his heart flutter.

The night sky loomed over them as Woojin skipped star gazing to take Chan back to his place. You can probably guess why?

~|~

"Hyunjinnie? Do you think the married hyungs are having fun away from us for so long?" Jeongin ask Hyunjin as the older was petting his hair.

"It's right for them to have fun with there spouses now, but they'll always have us in their hearts Innie." Hyunjin stops reading his book to look down at his boyfriend cute face while ruffling his hair.

"Would it be to soon for us to get married Jinnie?" Jeongin ask Hyunjin, looking at his own twiddling fingers.

Hyunjin puts his book down on the table beside him to adjust his position on the couch to have himself facing Jeongin. Jeongin looking nervous as he turned himself to face Hyunjin. Hyunjin looks at Jeongin, while he looked down at his lap to continue twiddling his fingers.

"Innie? Look at me, please?" He ask in a soft tone as Jeongin stopped twiddling his fingers to look up into Hyunjin eyes.

He puts his hands out in front of him as Jeongin slowly places his on top. With the twist of Hyunjin wrists he intertwines their fingers together. He looks deeply into Jeongin brown eyes to lock gazes with him.

"Innie, I need you to know that I love you very much and I truly want to marry you someday but marriage isn't happening any time soon so we can focus on our careers." Hyunjin explains to Jeongin.

"I understand completely Jinnie, I know in fact that you're my soul mate no matter what happens. I just needed to know that there is a future like that for us." Jeongin smiles happily with relief.

"You are my soul mate just as much as you think you are." Hyunjin smiles with his teeth as he pulls on Jeongin hands to have him sit on his lap.

"Salanghae Jinnie Hyung." Jeongin smiles as he wraps his arms loosely around Jeongin neck.

"Salanghae Innie-ah." He kisses him on both of his cheeks to tickle his sides and make him giggle.

"H-hey, haha! Jinnie~ Hey!" Jeongin puts both his hands on the back of Hyunjin neck to press his forehead onto his while staring deeply into his now surprised eyes.

"I'm sorry Innie." Hyunjin gulps as Jeongin dominate side made his insides shake by how hot it made him feel.

"I have to get to work now, but I'll make sure to punish you later forthag. ." Jeongin tells him in a deep tone as he swipes his thumb across Hyunjin bottom lip, sending a shiver down the older spine.

Jeongin gets off of Hyunjin lap to grab his coat before exiting the apartment, leaving Hyunjin in complete shock and hot for him.

~★~

Next Chapter is officially the last chapter of this book and I'm sad to see it go but I promise to make it a longer one as it is the outro.
If you didn't know this, I do have a changlix book out that I'll be working on more officially once this book is completed.
So follow me for future Stray Kids Ship books and to read Changlix Glowing Hearts.

~Stay 💜