14.

The boys slept peacefully next to one another, Jisung arm was wrapped around Minho waist as the one noises could be heard are soft snores and the soft beating from Minho heart monitor. Jisung eyes began fluttering open as his open fully to admire his boyfriend sweet face. "Hyung, wake up." Jisung asked tiredly into Minho ear, no response but soft snores from the older. He snuggled Minho closer into his chest to give the boy light kisses on the side of his neck, he wanted attention from his sleeping boyfriend. They didn't get a chance to really talk last when Jisung found Minho eating and after he immediately fell asleep after, no time for questions. Minho scrunched his face cutely by the tiny pecks Jisung was giving him.

"Jisungie." He giggles tiredly before opening his eyes to turn over in the bed to come face to face with Jisung. Jisung smiles at his boyfriend, he noticed how a good rest really made him look all the better and happier. Minho puckered his lips and pointed at them, Jisung giggles before kissing him on the lips.

"Minho, I think you should take a break from everything." Jisung begins talking as he played with Minho hair. Minho looking at him with a confused expression at what he was trying to suggest to him. "Not from us if that's what you're thinking." He quickly grabbed the older face to give his cheeks soft strokes with his thumbs for reassurance. "I mean that maybe we should a take a trip together, no stress, no work, just us." Jisung continues with a soft smile on his lips, imagining a whole week of just him and Minho. 

"What about your signing with BigHit?" Minho asks him, Jisung eyes immediately sprung open to look away from Minho in search of the clock on the wall, he gave and grabbed his phone from the table to read the time. 

"Let's continue the conversation later tonight. I'm sorry babe but the contract signing is in an hour and I can't be late. I'm so sorry. I'm going to call Felix to help you get discharged and take you home. Okay? Okay." Words flew out of Jisung mouth from rushing to make sure he had everything on him. Minho simply nodded along in understanding as he knew how important this was for him. Jisung rushed over to Minho bedside to give him a quick peck on the lips before leaving his room. 

"Fighting!" Minho shouted quickly to him, giggling in the process. 

~

Felix waited outside of the BigHit building with Minho next to him. He held a bouquet of flowers in his hand and Minho leaning his head against his shoulder. The boys had been waiting outside for the past 20 minutes to congratulate there boyfriends on their signing with BigHit.

"Hyung~ Chan texted that they finished and they're coming out now." Felix pokes the side of Minho forehead, the older falling asleep on sight. Minho grunts, he wanted to be back in a hospital bed than standing here. Don't get him wrong he was a happy supportive boyfriend on this inside but on the outside, he still lacked the many hours of sleep he desperately needed.

Changbin came running out of the building first as he needed a happy dance, twirling out of the building and squealing happily. He runs towards Felix, Felix quickly nudges Minho off of him to make him stand up straight. Minho eyes widen opened at the right moment to see Han running over to him with open arms. Changbin jumped into Felix's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist as Felix held onto him tightly before kissing him passionately. Han kissed Minho sweetly, his boyfriend, on the other hand, was kissing but falling asleep at the same time.

"I'm proud of you, but can we please just go to sleep." Minho mumbled against Han's lips with a light chuckle. Han pulls away and sets himself down on the floor. He intertwines his fingers with Minho. "Let's go sleeping beauty." They both begin walking together, Minho head resting on his shoulder.

Chan watched from afar as everyone except for him left with somebody. He watched them all walk away together. Minho leaning against Han and Felix giving Changbin a piggyback ride as they all smiled and laughed. Chan felt his heart breaking as he longed for a relationship of his own. He wanted to feel that heart flutter, the sweet & passionate kisses, the hugs, and just falling in love like the couples he watched. Chan began walking towards them, walking slowly behind them.

Ilovechicken🍗❤ is typing...