•Chapter 6•

We didn't go to work that day ,we went shopping. He bought me a lot of things like jewelry, shoes and clothes, perfumes and make up, he virtually bought everything a girl would need. At the store we got a lot of stares, people were wondering if I was really the fiancée while kel was being affectionate smiling and caring while I was playing the game too.

"So we're going to be living together in my apartment till we get married."

"Okay, so when are we getting married? "

"I suppose you heard when Jones stated it." he replied.

What would have been hard in saying the date? I tried remembering when and remembered when he said we had less than two months. Great

Now that we're alone in the car he's going back to his unaffectionate self like I care.

I got out my phone from my bag and saw several texts and calls from my parents and colleagues,they were probably going to ask if the news was real. I replied to the texts describing how real it was and I left my mom's own pending.I didn't want to speak to her with kel not being faraway.

We got to his apartment around six, we had wasted time shopping buying a lot of thing I probably wouldn't wear and I was so tired. He called someone to get his things in while i followed closely. Once in he called all the helps in the house which were up to seven and introduced me to them.

"This is Shayan West." He introduced putting his hands around my waist smiling down at me and i had to force myself to do the same.

"And she's my fiancée and i want you all to respect her."

"Okay sir." They replied. Some even congratulated us and welcomed me.

"Let me show you to the room, if you need anything ask the helps."

"Okay. Can you get going now? I want to get some rest. "

"Rest?" he asked laughing humorlessly. "You need to prepare, we're having dinner by eight."

"Can't we do that tomorrow?" I asked frustrated.

Can't I get some rest, since he came to my house we've been up and doing and now we still have dinner.

"I should leave you to get ready, I'd be back by 7:45, be ready." he ordered leaving.

I sighed in frustration as soon as he left, I was looking forward to rest and now I won't be getting it. I decided to use the time to call my mom back, I had already sent the money to her and I'm sure she'd have received it and the news. She was probably going to scold me.

"Hello mom." I greeted

"Shayan where did you get the money you sent to us and why am I hearing news that you're engaged to Kel Adrios?" she asked angrily cutting to the chase.

"I'm engaged to him mom and he was the one that gave me money for the surgery."

"You're engaged to that bastard?" she asked shouting. "Why on earth would you be engaged to him? I'd rather sell the house or take a loan than to accept his money."

"Mom, please don't do that. Dad needs the money for the surgery". I said begging her to calm down.

"Kel Adrios, Kel Adrios of all people. Haven't you learnt your lesson already, what he did to you wasn't enough huh?" she asked angrily.

"Mom that's in the past." I said trying to coax her.

"Past?he ruined your life." she shouted and paused. "For god sake please don't tell me you love him."

What was I going to say? I don't love him but if I told her that she'd question me and if I say I do she'd tell me how foolish I am.

"You still love him don't you?" she asked angrily. "Hasn't he ruined your life enough? Why are you still hell bent on being with him?"