Chapter 30

Dedicated to PriscillaOgallo0

Kel's POV

  Shayan wanted to bring her little sister to my place and I really wasn't excited about the idea, I kinda like children but she was just a mini Shayan, she wasn't a regular five years old, she was just going to give me trouble like Shayan. I finally gave in to her coming and when she did I hoped she'd be nice.

   "Are you hungry? Should we go to our room? " Shayan asked

"She can get her room if she wants to." I suggested, it was not like there wasn't enough room.

"No, thank you." she replied rudely and I gave her this what's wrong with you look while Shayan scolded her.

She mentioned something about the house being beautiful and when Shayan said it was mine she said it wasn't then stuck out her tongue at me. She was such a kid and I laughed at her childishness. I thanked her smiling and she said I shouldn't smile at her that she didn't like me and I just remembered Shayan.

  My friend Carlos came over and I knew he and Shayan never got along but I don't know why.

"Shayan, how have you been?" he asked and she nodded, who nods to a question?

"You didn't tell me you were coming."

"Just decided to drop by. Do you have any food? I'm starving. "

  "Why don't you drop by at the restaurant then? " she asked and I couldn't tell if it was out of pure innocence or?

  And when I told Shayan to cook up something she said Shayan wasn't a maid. She might not be a maid but she'd was a wife and she had to do these things. They went to the kitchen together while Carlos and I talked.

  When we started eating Carlos exclaimed drinking water and Evie started laughing. I had a feeling she did something to the food so I ate cautiously. Thankfully mine was okay. Carlos was screaming and jumping trying to soothe the spice drinking enough water. He might be my friend but it was funny. Even when I asked her she admitted to it like it was no big deal and when I told her to apologize she stubbornly refused. The girl was stubborn than Shayan, her parents shouldn't have allowed them to spend more time together. I laughed a little when he left. It was so funny I couldn't keep it in despite how angry I was.

"That is not a way to treat guests. I wouldn't tolerate your behavior next time." o angrily said leaving the table.

  Later Shayan came to request for a nanny and the helps to return. I've been seeing how she'd have to clean and cook after coming back home late. I had to say she's hardworking. The little girl came out of nowhere asking if Shayan was my maid when I refused to grant her request. I swear she acted like she was Shayan's guardian angel or something. They came back to the kitchen later and Evie invited me to watch a movie with them but I rudely declined and she looked a bit hurt before saying she just wanted to be polite. I later felt bad for talking to her that way and went upstairs with a box of chocolates as a peace offering, she assumed it was a bribe but later accepted it.

  I stayed behind when the movie ended, I wanted to just be around her. We talked about Evie a bit and I just stared at her. Gosh, she's beautiful, I wanted to lean in and kiss her, even if it was just a goodnight kiss on the cheek, I just wanted to touch her but I know she wouldn't react well and it was too soon to show my emotions. Instead I bid her goodbye.

  On the day my mom invited us to dinner looked stunning and I wanted to compliment her but I just appreciated her beauty from within taking her hands. I liked holding hands and waist, any small touch with her was like a dream come true. Immediately my mom saw her she started accusing Shayan of not feeding me and Shayan said nothing so I came to her defense saying she did which she does and when my mom suggested another girl for me to take care of me in all ways I nearly laughed, she didn't get that I just wanted Shayan.