Chapter 28

"Where have you been since?" he coldly demanded

  "Where did I tell you I was going?" I asked harshly

  "Don't answer a question with a question West." he spoke angrily

   I said nothing dropping the bags on the floor and arranging them in place. I don't even know why he was angry, he should be glad I decided to come early.

  "Where were you West?" he furiously questioned.

  " Goodness, I was at the spa, salon, mall, food court Adrios, is that what you want to hear?" I asked frustrated

  "I don't like what you did with your hair." he stated sneaking up behind me to touch it.

"Well guess what Adrios. It's my hair not yours. I get to do what I want with it not giving a damn what you think." I angrily replied.

  I had gotten some extensions and straightened the hair, my hair. What's my business if he likes it or not. I'm not living my life to impress him.

  "You're so hot tempered kitten." he whispered in my ear.

  "Don't call me kitten." I snapped.

"Look who calls me bipolar." he said scoffing.

"Well you have a way of getting under my skin." I replied

  "I could get under your skin West." he said smirking and I rolled my eyes calling him a perverted idiot.

"Can't you even take a joke?"

"From someone yes but you Adrios, hell to the no no no." I said and he smiled a little.

  "You're so cute when you're angry baby." he said playing with my hair.

"For someone who doesn't like my hair you tend to play with it a lot."

  He ignored my comment and stepped back from me. "The beauty team will be here soon." he said before leaving.

  I sat on the bed and sighed. I knew he had been okay this past few weeks, I knew he was making an effort to get close to me and it really angered me. In as much as I wanted him I couldn't succumb to him. I didn't want to fall prey twice and besides we had less than seven months together.

  I followed his advice and slept after arranging all what I bought. I woke up to Kel tapping me lightly.

  "Oh what's it now Adrios?" I angrily asked, he didn't even let me rest properly.

  "It's six." He stated, there wasn't anything happening by six.

  "So? The event is by eight. Why do I have to get ready now? "

   "You're a woman, you ask me "he said and I rolled my eyes.

  "You should go shower first, the dress fitting starts immediately " He replied.

  I showered and put on a pink bath robe. When I got out they were already in the room. Tess  Melissa, Tasha and some other people I don't know of.

  "So what dress would you like to wear? "Tess ask showing me five different long gowns. The first one was black, second red then baby pink, fourth white and the last silver. Each gown is beautiful with its exquisite design but the silver one had called me more.

  I picked the silver and tried it on seeing it fit me perfectly Tasha started with my hair and she was putting it and cutting it off.