•Chapter 25•

My pillow felt so comfortable, I turned getting more comfortable wrapping my hands around the pillow. Now I was cuddling with the pillow, seriously now what's wrong with you Shayan? Maybe I'd need to buy a teddy bear or something. The pillow had a scent that filled my nostrils and then the pillow wrapped its hands around me. But my pillow doesn't even have hands, I stood up realising who the pillow was. Kel Adrios was on my bed!

"Adrios, get out of my bed." I shouted pushing him.

"For God's sake West, is there anything on the bed? " he said tiredly opening his eyes

"Yes, you. Now get up. " I ordered and he just rolled his eyes before closing them.

I was so hungry, I tried opening the door but it wasn't opened and just took a bath instead. I did all the necessaries and went back to the room to see Kel still sleeping.

  "When he'd be texting instead of sleeping. Who knows who he's always texting." I scoffed saying.

  I sat on the bed waiting for Evie to come open the door and when she did I was so grateful.

  "Good morning. How was your night? " she greeted smiling.

  "It was okay. Yours? " I asked carrying her on the bed.

"Good. It wasn't bad sleeping with him was it?" she asked and I shook my head. It really wasn't that bad.

  "He's still sleeping, let's wake him up. " she excitedly said jumping on the bed.

  "Great. Do your thing and make sure to jump very well." I said and she gladly obeyed.

   Kel woke up few minutes later raking his hands to improve his messy bed hair that was sexy by the way.

  "What are you doing here princess? " he asked carrying her.

  "Waking you up. " she replied.

"Right. I have to get ready for work." he said and I sneezed.

  "Good morning West, how was your night?" he asked and I  rolled my eyes

   "Let's go make breakfast Evie. " I took her hand and went downstairs. I was still very angry at him.

I kept on sneezing while trying to make coffee but just stopped.

"See what happens when you decide to take a nap in the bath tub." Kel mocked walking into the kitchen. He was dressed in a charcoal gray suit ready to go to work, looking good as always.

  "Go away... " Sneeze. "Adrios. " I completed

  "I'm not going anywhere babe. " he smirked saying and I just rolled my eyes.

  "Thank God cause I'm hungry." Evie chirped in.

  "So let's make breakfast then." Kel said.

  They started making breakfast keeping it simple while I just watched.

  "Do you want peanut butter on your bread?" Kel asked and Evie made a disgusted  face.

   "I don't like peanut butter and I'm allergic to it." Evie answered

   "Oh. " Kel said. "I'm allergic to it too, we have something in common."

   Believe me you have more than one thing in common. I started a sneezing fit trying to mumble excuse me as I did. Kel came with a blanket and wrapped it around me. "You know you're prone to cold yet you enjoy sleeping in the shower. "

  What's with him and mentioning sleeping in the bath tub. "I'm not going to hear the last of this am I? " I asked irritated and he shook his head chuckling.