•Chapter 14•

Immediately after the wedding, Kel said we had to leave for the honeymoon, I didn't even pack any clothes.

  "Tess already packed your bag, I have to be there by 1pm tomorrow, we have to leave."

   "So this is just a business thing then." I asked

  "What's it supposed to be? For pleasure?" he asked mockingly and I scoffed.

  " I just wanted to make things clear to you that this is just what it is a contract nothing more so don't expect anything."

   "If I want anything I know where to go." He replied and I rolled my eyes, typical Kel.

   We got into the car and the driver drove us to the airport and we entered his private jet, I tried not to show my excitement too much, this was the first time for me to be on a plane and it was thrilling yet scary.

    We were sat beside each other although we wanted to be far away. He had taken off his suit and wore his shirt loose reading something in a file. I was dressed in the light pink dress that I had wore for the reception. The plane was ready for take off and I could feel my nerves heightened. He told us to buckle our seat belt and I got nervous.

   "Don't tell me you're scared."Kel  mocked.

    "Exactly what I planned on doing, not telling you." I said and he laughed. A very deep mocking one. And to think there was a time I found his laugh sexy.

   "Laugh all you want Adrios, not everyone gets the chance to live lavish like you do."

  "Yeah, I forgot, you are just a beggar." he said and I slapped him.

    How dare he call me a beggar. I may be poor, may not have had some things I wanted but I was contented. We may not have lots of money but that doesn't make us beggars and never, I mean never have I ever begged anyone for anything.

  "I am not a beggar, never was and never will be." I said through clenched teeth.

   "Well I'm sure I've taken care of your next twenty generation with the money I'm paying you." he said coldly.

   I raised my hand to slap him but he caught it mid air. "I might have let you slap me once but not again, you've disrespected me and when we get off this plane I'd teach you what happens to people that do." he threatened icily.

  With the way he said it I should have been afraid, heck I was but he didn't need to know that.

  "If I get punished then you should too. You disrespect me a lot and next time mind how you talk to me because I wouldn't be nice enough to just slap you." I threatened in the most scary and bossy voice I could muster.

  He just laughed while glaring at me and in a scary voice he whispered. " you have no idea what I would do to you."

   I hadn't even noticed the plane had taken off at least he got my mind off it but I was scared. What could he possibly do to me? I just hope it's nothing.

    No one uttered a word through out, in fact he sat away from me much to my joy and since I had nothing to do I fell asleep.

  "Miss... Miss..." the persistent voice kept calling and it pissed me. Couldn't I sleep longer?

  "What?" I snapped opening my eyes.

   "I'm sorry but Mr Adrios is leaving." he announced, the next what I asked was out of alarm and shocked.

    I looked over at where he was seated but he wasn't there, we had landed and I could see a vehicle.. Oh gosh he was leaving me here in an unknown county with nothing. That realization made me dash out of the plane to the landmark chasing the car that was leaving. I screamed his name while running telling him to stop but he didn't. I'm sure he was enjoying seeing me make a fool of myself. Finally, finally after running around like an idiot I caught up with him but he didn't do me the favour of stopping.