FIVE

FIVE

Scott and I lean against the jeep the next morning at the Hale's house. Stiles had called his dad this morning, explaining that he found the body. I watch Derek Hale get arrested, I felt bad.

He looked over at us, glaring. But he had a cold hard face on. He was put into a cop car, he was actually quite handsome.

"Scott, I feel bad." I mutter to him, and Scott nodded as well.

"Stacey, I think it's for the best, ya know?" Scott mumbled to me, and I sighed. "Now he doesn't have to threaten me- us anymore." Scott then looked over to our best friend, who was walking towards the Sheriff's car.

Oh god.

"He wouldn't." I mumble to Scott, and Scott nodded. Stiles looked over at us and I shake my head rapidly, no- abort mission Stiles, abort mission!

"Yup, he would." Scott sighed, shaking his head as well. "No." Scott whispered, mouthing it to him- too late. Stiles climbed into the cop car. Scott turned around, and so did I.

"He's is such an idiot- why the hell would he do that?" I mutter to Scott.

"To get answers?" Scott tried.

"You know, deep down, instead of turning Derek in we could've asked him questions. We could've used that against him." I told Scott, who widens his eyes.

"Now you tell me this!" Scott whispered.

"I can't think we I'm freaked out!" I hissed, and that's when I heard Stiles.

"Yes, sir." He was caught, wasn't he? We turned around, seeing Stiles walk over to us and a very angry dad- aka the Sheriff of the town. Mr. Stilinski.

Yeah, we're dead.

Stiles drives out of there, I sit in the middle of the back seat, Scott sits in the front and Stiles drives. That's kinda how it's always been if it's the three of us, me in the middle, Stiles drives and Scott in the front.

"I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial," Scott told Stiles, as he was on his phone searching.

"Just keep looking." Stiles told Scott. "Maybe, it's like a ritual or something. Like, maybe they bury you as a wolf."

"That's disturbing." I mumble, and Stiles agreed.

"Or maybe it's like a special skill." Stiles continued. "You know like it's something you have to learn."

"I'll put it on my to-do list." Scott said. "Right underneath, figure out the hell I'm playing this game tonight." Oh yeah, there's that too.

"Maybe it's different for girl werewolves," I said allowed.

"Okay, stop it." Scott snapped.

"Stop what?" Stiles asked.

"Stop saying werewolves stop enjoying this so much." Scott told us, trust me, I'm not enjoying this.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked.

"No!" Scott bursts. "No, I'm not. I'm so far from being okay,"

"You know, you're gonna have to accept this, Scott. Soon or later." Stiles told him brutally.

"I can't..." Scott trailed off.

"Well, you're gonna have to." I said.

"No! I can't breathe." Scott wheezed, my eyes widen, oh no. Scott then reached for the ceiling and touched it dramatically.