TWENTY-ONE

TWENTY-ONE  

I woke up with a gasp, my eyes opening and I back up where ever the hell I am. I let my eyes focus, and I was in a room. A hospital room with me on a bed, oh, no, what happened to me? 

My door was closed. My curtains were opened. Just then, someone came in- who happened to be my mother. 

"Mum!" I mumble, and she smiled at me when she walked in. 

"Hey, sweetie," Mum smiled. "How are you feeling?" 

"Sore. Like I got hit by a bus." Which was true, I felt exactly like that. I could feel my hair was a mess, hell, I'm a mess. 

"It's okay, sweetie, you didn't actually get hit by a bus." Mum chuckled, coming in. "Do you want to have a shower, or..." 

"Is Stiles here?" I ask, and mum nodded. 

"Yeah, actually, he's been here all weekend." Mum corrected and opened the door wider, and there was Stiles asleep on the chair. I chuckle. 

"Did you tell him to go home?" 

"Yeah, and he said, over my dead body," Mum chuckled as well. 

"Stacey?" Stiles was soon at the door, and I smiled at him. He looked so relieved. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Mum nodded, smiling, and she left us. She closed the door, as well. Stiles pulls up a chair beside me, and I sighed. 

"How're you feeling?" Stiles asked me, if I'm honest, so much better than before. 

"So much better," I mumble to him. 

"Is that bite healed?" Stiles softly asked, my eyes widen. What? I was bitten? "I'm guessing you don't know what happened to you... am I right?" 

"No, I just... woke up." I whispered. Am I a werewolf now? I gulped. I shuffled so my legs hung off the bed. I then slowly lift my t-shirt up, and the bite was gone. It's healed. What the hell. "Does this mean I'm a..." 

"I don't know," Stiles breathes. I drop my t-shirt, tears started to well up in my eyes. I can't do this, I can't be a werewolf. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" A tear slides down my cheek, and he quickly wiped it away with his thumb, he was now standing in front of me. 

"Stiles... I... I can't be a werewolf." I sob. "I can't turn into a monster." 

"Hey, hey, you listen to me, alright?" Stiles softly said, and I nodded, listening. "You're not a monster, Stacey, far from it. And- and we don't even know what you are yet, I read that there are other supernatural creatures out there, not just werewolves. We'll figure it out, all right, Stacey? You and me." 

I nodded, and I realized how close we were. How close our lips were. I brushed my lips against his lips, ready to kiss him again. That's the only thing I do remember, his lips and him telling him he loves me. 

Clearly, he was ready as well. 

That's when a loud, unnatural scream- scream, but I realised I was screaming as well with whoever else was screaming. My eyes were wide, and I shuffled back into the bed, my breathing became heavy. 

Stiles' eyes widen. "Stacey, what-" 

"Lydia, Lydia- you need to- Lydia, she's- she's gone!" How did I know that? I gulp thickly, turned my head to Stiles. "Find her," 

"But-" 

"Stiles." My tone was dark, and he nodded quickly before he stumbled out the door. 

Apparntly, from mum, Lydia went missing. I knew it. She was naked, and she jumped out the window. Now, I have no idea where the hell she went. Or why the hell she even jumped out of the window. 

Stiles was forced to go home by his father who came here once he found out Lydia was missing. 

I've been here for a few days now, and mum finally let me go home today. 

"Now, let me wait while Stiles gets here." Mum insisted as I wait outside Beacon Hills high school. I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"But I'm fine?" I told her, and she rolled her eyes. 

"Honey, you almost bleed out on a lacrosse field. You are far from fine." Mum told me, crossing her arms as we wait for Stiles. 

Speaking of, Stiles, he pulled up right outside in time and smiled over at us. "Gotta go, love ya!" I smile and kissed her cheek. Scott was with him too. 

I run towards them, feeling completely fine. In fact, I feel great. 

"Hey!" Stiles greeted, as I opened the Jeep door. "How're feeling?" 

"Brand new." I shrug, which was true. I feel brand new. Like a brand new car. 

"I hope you're up for school." Scott told me and I sighed, I'm not looking forward to that.