ELEVEN

ELEVEN

"Stay away from Allison. Stay away from Allison." Scott muttered as we walked up the stairs the next morning at school, there was Allison walking down the stairs, talking to people. I snort.

"Good job." I mutter and Scott turns around, pulling me around with him. We walk down the hallways and there was Jackson, uh oh.

"Stay away from Jackson. Stay away from Jackson." Scott repeated, and then turned the corner- there was Lydia and I let out a laugh.

"Hey, Stacey, Scott!" Lydia called from her locker, we both turned around.

"Oh, come on!"

We walk into English, and we stopped at the door and saw Stiles sitting there, he was mad. He was mad at Scott, I hate it when these two get into a fight because whenever they do, I get stuck in the middle. They make me choose between them, I either go with Scott, who's my brother, or I go with Stiles, who's my best friend.

Can they make up already? Thanks.

Scott and I walk down the row, and Scott sits behind Stiles, I sit beside Scott.

"Still not talking to me?" Scott asked. No answer. Scott sighs. "Can you at least tell me if your dads okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage?"

"Oh dear lordy," I muttered, sliding into my seat.

"Nothing big?" Scott tried again. "You know I feel really bad about it, right? Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... that I went to Derek for help?"

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously, I'm not talking to you, so..." Stiles trailed off, making me smile. I missed hearing his voice. The school bell then rings, and I sighed- at least Scott tried. Stiles then sighed, and turned around. "What did he say?"

Scott and I grinned.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked, as we walked out of English and down the hallways.

"Yeah." Scott nodded.

"All right, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that you try to kill someone and that someone is either me or Stacey," Stiles points out. Oh yeah.

"I know." Scott sighed. "That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it."

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know, and I don't think he knows either." Scott said and this time I sighed, walking beside Stiles.

"Okay, when are you seeing him again?" Stiles requested.

"Just told me not to talk about it." Scott said, and I snorted. Well then. "Just act normal and get through the day, why?"

"When?" Stiles asked, stopping Scott and I.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott informed.

"After work. All right." What the hell has Stiles got up his sleeves this time. "Well that gives me the rest of the school day then."

"Do do what?" I request, looking at Stiles who looked back at me.

"To teach him myself."

Great.

Scott and I follow Stiles as we entered the lacrosse field and Stiles had a big duffle bag full of things. Stiles had a pretty interesting tactic, I must say.

"Okay," Stiles started before dumping his bag on the seat. "Now... put this on."

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track on the team?" Scott asked looking down at the belt, before taking it from Stiles' hands. I snorted.

"Yeah, I borrowed it," Stiles said and I sat next to him on the seat. I rolled my eyes, come on. Coach would never let him borrow that.

"You mean you stole it, Stiles." I corrected, he looked over at me.

"Temporarily misappropriated." Stiles rolled his eyes. "Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day,"

"Isn't that Coach's phone?" I asked looking down at the phone Stiles was holding. Oh dear lordy.

"That, I stole," Stiles said proudly. Uh, shit. Stiles, you aren't dragging me down when you caught for this.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"All right, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry," Stiles explained. "Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate."

"Like the Incredible Hulk," Scott grinned. I chuckle so many Super Hero comparisons, sheesh.

"Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, yeah." Stiles nodded.

"No, I'm like the Incredible Hulk,"

"Would you just shut up and put the strap-on?" Stiles asked, getting slightly annoyed. Scott then did that, strapping it around his waist.

I trail behind Stiles as we went out to the middle of the field. Stiles had tied Scott's hands behind his back with duct tap. "This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period," Scott said.

"Same," I told Scott. Stiles then go a few meters back and so did I, we were a few meters away from Scott and Stiles had a lacrosse stick in his hands, with the duffle bag in the other.

"All right. You ready?" Stiles asked.

"No," Scott replied. Inside the duffle bag was some lacrosse balls.

"Remember, don't get angry," I sat on the grass, cross-legged with Coach's phone in her hand and the app was up, that controlled Scott's heart rate. The phone was cold.

"I'm starting to think this is a really bad idea," Scott called over to us. I chuckled. Stiles then picked up the lacrosse ball with the lacrosse stick and threw at Scott, and I cringed as it hits him. Scott groans out in pain, and Stiles laughs. Stiles then picks up another ball with his stick and throws it at Scott, hitting him right on his jawline and Scott groans, trying to dodge. "Okay, that one kind of hurt."

"Quiet. Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, all right?" Stiles reminded. "About staying calm."

"Stay calm," Scott told himself as he misses the ball that Stiles threw. "Staying calm. Staying totally calm. There are no balls flying at my face-" A ball then hits where the sun don't shine and I let out a laugh this time.

Stiles throws a ball in Scott's face. Oh dear lordy.

"Ah! Son of a bitch!" Scott groaned out when one hits his stomach. I chuckle.

"You know what? I think my aim is actually improving." Stiles told them honestly, twirling the lacrosse stick around.

"Wonder why," Scott sarcastically lets out.

"Don't get angry," Stiles reminded, hearing the heart rate go up on the phone. It was 130. Stiles then throws another ball.

"Don't get angry," Scott told himself. "I'm not getting angry," Scott groans out. Stiles then hit him right on the face, and he just starts throwing the ball everywhere.

"No, because she makes me weak."

Ah, shithead.

interesting.