Chapter 12: You have Exes!?

Bailey

I woke up with no one beside me in bed and it honestly freaked me out. I got up and looked outside and found no car in sight. 

What the actual fuck? 

I grab my phone. "Hey you've reached Reggie. Leave a message!"  Where the hell did she go?!

After 30 minutes or pacing and thinking of every worse case scenario, Reggie walks though the door holding a McDonalds bag and two coffees.

"I thought I would be back before you woke up." She says as she places the items on the table. I hug her and give a sigh of relief. 

"Next time you leave, let me know first okay?" She nods.  To be honest I really thought she left me, but she has proven to me time and time again that is highly unlikely. 

"Lets eat! Its kind of cold but..." I kiss her forehead. 

"Its perfect." We sit on the couch intertwined in each other eating breakfast. I rub her leg while we finish eating. 

"So whats the plan for today?" She asks me. 

"Well we have dinner later tonight." She nods. 

"Okay..." 

"And i'm going to keep that a secret for now, but we have a couple hours till we have to go out there." 

"All right then what are we going to do now?" She asks. 

"Well there is something I always wanted to try but i never had a girlfriend who was willing to do it." She blinks like crazy and shakes her head. 

"Wait, You have exes!?" She says in shock. I nod slowly. 

"But... Wait..." She pinches the bridge of her nose. "How?!" 

I laugh, "What do you mean by how?" 

"You could barely talk to me! How on earth!?"

"I had crushes on girls but I never asked them out but that doesn't mean girls don't come to me..." She scoffs with a smile on her face. 

"Yo... I see how it is." 

"They confessed first and for some of them I just went along with it." She looks at me nervously. 

"Would I fall into that category? I did confess first..." I shake my head. 

"I liked you before you confessed to me. You would have fell into the girls i like but never would have talked to. Luckily you liked me back so you were always in my face." She smiles as she crawls to me sensually. She kisses me lightly on the lips. 

"Good answer." I slide my fingers through her hair and pull her lips to mine. 

"Its the truth." I murmur against her lips. She kisses me as she tries to slither her tongue in my mouth. I let her in as she deepens the kiss. I break the kiss and expose her chest a little bit. I am so happy all those hickies are gone. I kiss her chest forcefully. She throws her head back moaning softly.  She straddles my lap. I put her on her back with me in between her legs. She reaches her hand out to my face as she traces her fingers on my lips and my cheeks. She smiles at me with a pure innocence that has me going wild. 

"What are you looking at?" I ask her softly. 

"Im trying to take you all in. Burn it in my memory." She finally says. 

"There will be plenty more." I say I suck on her neck.  She slides her fingers under my shirt. I sit up and take off my shirt completely. She leans up and starts kissing my chest. 

"Oh baby..." I moan. She starts kissing my neck, my collar bone, to my abs. I grab her hair and fist it in a ball as she goes up and down my chest. She looks at me and puts her arms over my shoulders. 

"I love it when you manhandle me." She whispers against my lips. I dig into the crevice of her neck. She laughs as i make humming noises against her skin. I can never get tired of this. A phone start ringing. She looks at her phone. 

She picks it up as i continued to kiss her neck. "Shit, I have to take this. Its Sam. I forgot to call her last night." I back up and eat some more of my hash brown. 

"Hey Sam your on speaker." She says. 

"YOU BITCH! You never called me! I was so worried! Jonnie figured you forgot but I was too worried." 

"We are fine. I forgot! We went to bed immediately after we got in." There was dead silence on the other side. 

"Immediately after?" She asks. 

"YES." Both me and Reggie say. 

"Okay Okay! Jesus! Hey Bailey!" 

"Hey Sam." I say as I get up. I kiss the top of Reggie's head. I clean up breakfast as she talks to Sam. After a couple minutes she hugs me from behind.

"So what did you have in mind to do while we wait?" She asks. I pull out my phone and show her. She looks in shock and then looks at me. 

"Seriously?" I nod. She takes my hand an goes through the options.

"This could end badly..." She looks up at me with huge smile on her face. " I am so down." 

For an hour we tried couple yoga positions. Currently Reggie is upside only being propped by my legs. 

"Ah SHIT!" She shrieked. We are both sweating really bad. 

"I never realized how hard this was." I get out. " I don't think i can hold out..." My legs give and Reggie falls on top of me. 

"OW!" She yells in laughter. We both wince in pain. 

"This is painful.. Why did you convince me to do this!?" She says as she tries to get up. I laugh out load that as on the verge of cackling. I look at my watch. 

"Just in time." I sit up. "Time to get dressed." I help her up. 

"I don't think I can handle anymore surprises." I say as I shuffle to my suitcase.