chapter 2 [rewritten]

"all of you will now start training here, fight to death if you don't want to get killed. Its kill or be killed, don't trust anyone. Otherwise your head will fly next." a man in black suit said among the children bellow him. He even glare at few specific children to scare.

The children were from various places in the world, obviously without anyone's consent.

In order to find potential talents for a certain job.

One of the many children, particularly stood up among the crowd. The girl was born naturally with white hair like an albino but not quite and white eyes as if blind.

but do not let the colors fool you, she killed three out of seven people kidnapping her, it was already risky. it seems that the girl was satisfied killing almost half of the men that was sent out.

As for how can he say satisfied? Well. After killing three, she dropped her weapon and allowed them to capture her.

He was already getting excited just by thinking about it...

The girl's name is Hei Oh Yin. an orphan living among the slums but they never saw such an expert move before- other worldly, When she killed the three men.

"This is the entrance test. Kill each other, and you will have a chance to live. if not, you will not come out alive in this room" the man in suit said before walking away. The culprit sure know to pressure as he placed the most intimidating men he has on guarding them.

Hundreds of children in one dark place, one was bound to be stressed.

And that one, started the riot.

.
.
.

Hei Oh Yin sat silently in the middle of the cell room with the other kids scared witless in the corner of the room. After the blood bath earlier, every one was covered in dirty dried blood.

they started whispering to themselves thinking they should escape, some cried for their parents.

But Hei Oh Yin couldn't blame them.

"hey, aren't you scared?" a boy behind Hei Oh Yin said. She stood up and turned around. when they saw her eye color they gasped.

"a-are you blind?" another voice asked.

"How did you even survive back then?!?" Other children asked curiously. After all, those other who didn't fight were killed.

"what are we gonna do now?" the boy voice asked again.

"Scram" Hei Oh Yin finally spoke. gaining the attention of other kids in the cell.

"you..." the second voice was speechless. another kid put a hand in the second voice's shoulder, he shook his head telling them just not to mess with a blind person.

all the kids just looked at her disdainfully.

...

time pass by, two days without food, the kids are already hungry. all they had with them was their skin and bones some had deep wounds. on the other side Hei Oh Yin was completely fine.

they were all murmuring...

"she must've had food with her"

"how could she not share"

"Should we rob her?"

"lets attack her"

as it is, the night came. all the children who already experienced killing silently surrounded Hei Oh Yin. Despite that she was still completely unmoved.