chapter 4 [rewritten]

Hei Oh Yin woke up in a white room where there are only white clean couch and a transparent glass table.

A man with black hair and red eyes appeared out of thin air and sat casually on the couch.

"who are you?" Hei Oh Yin asked. Her eyes that were dead as a fish stared at the man chillingly.

The man only gave a hum.

[This procedure requires only souls with strong mental and spiritual power. Seeing your lifeless eyes, you're already look so broken... Hmm... It must be your luck that you had been chosen to be here...] The man who spoke like he's speaking to himself.

"I don't like white. I don't wanna be here. Could you please go and bring me to reincarnation circle?" Hei Oh Yin said politely as she stood up.

[hohoho... I'm afraid I can't. Girl, This is your third lifetime, so you think you'll be able to reincarnate again?] the man had vicious smile on his lips.

Hei Oh Yin narrowed her eyes. It seemed like this man wouldn't be playing nice with her...

"do i look like i care? go ahead and vanish my soul" shredding the politeness, Hei Oh Yin glared at the man dangerously.

The man was stunned to the words that left Hei Oh Yin's mouth... the man had only smiled lightly as a count down was happening above them. 19... 18... 17...

[im system 3047, or you humans call demi-gods]

"A little dog like you dares to call yourself demi-gods? Then the world must be coming to an end."

8... 7... 6...

[...]

"Doggy, you should hurry and go back to cleaning your master's mess."

BANG!

4... 3... 2...

The glass table shattered from the impact, Hei Oh Yin grabbed a glass shard and aimed straight to system 3047's eye.

1...

{transmigration complete : transferring the soul of the host}