Chapter 18

Warning: r18 ahead

Nalan Xi Wei:...

Xi Tong:...*turns himself off*

Guang Ling Lei: "good morning"

...

"You!" Nalan Xi Wei pointed at Guang Long Lei accusingly, as if he had stole something from her, that's right, he had stole something from her, her virginity!

Seeing her angry, Guang Ling Lei's face darken, grabbed ahold of Nalan Xi Wei's hand and pinned her down with him above.

Nalan Xi Wei was shocked as she was not able to fling Guang Long Lei away, on top of that, her lower body aches considerably.

Looks like he did not hold back anything at all!

"You prefer that Shi Bai Wang than me?" His tone indicates that he was not happy at all, in their position, Nalan Xi Wei could see the body of his that as if been carved by the gods themselves.

In no way Guang Long Lie is inferior than Shi Bai Wang.

Guang Long Lei holds 80% of the underground transactions and fields. Underground world is a place where even the sunlight dares to show up.

Illegal fields where drugs and smuggling illegal weapons in the country transaction go.

At least of it, Guang Ling Lei is something more than the no. 1 corp could handle.

Above all that, Guang Ling Lei's body and face were all top notch! Only blind woman would not go crazy over him... Like Nalan Xi Wei...

But Guang Long Lei interfered with her mission, how could she not be angry?

"Yes, I do prefer him than you!" At that bastard can add to her points! However, you just added pain to her body!

His gaze turn even darker, he forcefully kissed Nalan Xi Wei as she caught off guard.

Pushing through her teeth, he easily gained domain and explored her everything.

Nalan Xi Wei- or rather, Hei Oh Yin was not familiar with this kind of intimate relationship between a man and a woman, let alone romance.

Guang Ling Lei penetrated her yet again, pleasure and pain Assaulted her senses as she moaned in pleasure muffled by the kiss.

Guang Ling Lei lets go of her hands as he raised her knees to his hips, with her free hands, she deepened the kiss wrapping her arms around his nape.

The morning goes on the hotel with the two people entangled with each other, it was a hot passionate morning for the couple.

Nalan Xi Wei passed out couple of times with the original soul's weak body, until noon, only then, Guang Ling Lei dared to stop.

He pants as he look gently at the woman beside him, her body was ravaged by him. Leaving his marks all over her.

Guang Ling Lei used the blanket to cover her body as he pulled her close to him, this time, he was gentle and reserved.

.
.
.

As for Shi Bai Wang who Guang Ling Lei knocked out was sent to Africa with some rigorous task at hand...

Spread his seedlings everywhere!

-Boss Guang Long Lei

----

WHAT HAVE I WRITTEN?!?

ART BY: LeiLa-
not from wattpad but from discord

🤦

Oh god!

Oh god!