Chapter 15

Noticing what she had done, crocodile tears slowly came pouring down her cheeks.

Pa! She actually slapped herself!

Yang Bei Ben kneeled on the floor as if her knees has weakened in fright. There, she loudly weep causing them to be the center of attention.

"Wei Jie Jie(1)! I didn't mean it! I swear! Please do not punish me anymore! " Nalan Xi Wei again! Causing attention!

She actually slapped the actress Yang Bei Ben! With Nalan xi Wei's current reputation now, who would dare to back her up? What's more, yang Bei Ben is one of the top actresses of Xia family's entertainment company!

Plus the Xia family is in danger of it's reputation with the pictures spread throughout internet, how could Xia family not take their temper out of Nalan Xi Wei? With also the rumors going around, they doubt the Xia family wouldn't break the engagement that's been passed out through generations!

"Aiya! You really can't just look at the outside! The inside is very rotten"

"who would've thought that the fairy we saw earlier was actually a succubus?"

" Miss Nalan is really rotten ah! What a pity"

Nalang Xi Wei just smirked and looked down on yang Bei Ben with hint of killing intent to keep her down.

"So what?" She smiled seductively at the people judging them " it's her mistake, isn't it appropriate to punish her? When your servants made a mistake, isn't it the same?"

Nalan Xi Wei actually thought of Yang Bei Ben, one of the most famous actresses of all time, as a servant!

Nalan Xi Wei mercilessly stepped on Yang Bei Ben's head and step it to the ground, if not for her heels, would Yang Bei Ben's head bleed?

"Nalan Xi Wei! That's enough!" Pushing through the crowd, her dearest cousin, Nalan Bo.

He served as a cannon fodder, he deliberately get close to naive Nalan Xi Wei in order to appease Yang Bei Ben who wants to climb the Shi Bai Wang's bed.

Really, could this plot get any worse?

[Ah--- yes] Xi Tong smiled sadistically from the space, [in the plot, the side character, you, will try to kill the female lead, however, she was saved by the male lead, thus leaving Nalan Xi Wei rot in prison]

...?

Rot in prison? Attempt murder doesn't have a lifetime prison sentence, how could she rot in prison?

[She was killed, by the female lead, and the body was not discovered until it rot]

How hateful!

Sue Ye Min, you pretended to be an angel, in the end, you were also a wolf in sheep's clothing!

"Dear cousin, this is none of your business" Nalan Xi Wei directed her killing intent towards Nalan Bo, this actually caused him to spurt out blood from his nose!

---
(1) jie jie means big sister