Chapter 12

All people here are such cowards. A couple of words from the man can make a crowd disperse.

So what if they found out that they actually threaten me to attend? Things could get out of hand... For them of course.

Unafraid, Hei Oh Yin stood up straight with her head held high looking up at the man two heads taller than hers. Beside him was the familiar man who was in the club from the moment she came into this world.

Seriously, it disappoints her how could he, an emotionless cold man that night was now a smiling idiot, like a moth fawning at the sun.

Both of them was in front of her.

Books sure works so fast.

"Online renowned Nalan Xi We, for cheating on her fiancee and her fiancee for being bend and also cheating, what a match made in heaven!" He says as he look straight onto Nalan Xi We's eyes, looking for any discomfort and embarrassment.

But neihter were found.

The people laughed as he directly insulted the person.

This sparked his interest, but not only him...

"Excuse me, but where is this baseless accusations coming from?" Hei Oh Yin raised a brow. "I didn't mean to disrespect you but for your no proof accusations I can sue you if I wanted. Even if you are a rich and powerful person, how would people think of the renowned 'stone white King'?"

_____

Stone white King is the meaning of Shi Bai Wang, the person she was talking to. The one who invited (threatened) her to come.

She can stand up a little now, I'm proud. But she pees a lot and her sh*t stinks 😂

 But she pees a lot and her sh*t stinks 😂

Thinking of making another book 😉