Chapter 11

"with a body like that? she clearly doesn't have brains"

hope that zombies thinks like you.

"yes, yes, walking up to the ladder butt naked to reach that level, what a slut"

envious gossips of woman around filled the silence, with the noise, men thinks of a way to bribe her ponder with how much of money in one night. the whispering was cut off like there was no noise to begin with when a seductive voice rung out following the sound of its foot steps.

"whats with the commotion over there?" with penetrating stare and sharp jaw line, his Adam's apple moving up and down when talking, his black suit perfectly match his raven hair.

its none other than the birthday boy, The legendary Shi Bai Wang of the Shi Wang corp. this birthday party isnt to celebrate his, but to raise people's social connection but also to decrease it with...

putting the rival companies together in the same room!

but now, since the Hei Oh Yin's scandal are the latest on the news, they would of course take full course to bully her. Xia Ti Mo didn't even had the face to attend the so called celebration, not ready to face his friends with those pictures that even an idiot can tell that its real.

but now, why would the richest man in the world would be interest in her? behind the raven haired man was a blond handsome man who looks like that smile on his face was permanent.

he seemed familiar...

[he's  the one you saw on the bar]

oh yeah, thanks.

[>///<??]

'what's wrong' Hei Oh Yin asked as an emoji came out of her vision. there must be another virus.

[its a bug this time]

'bug huh? do i need to get rid of it?' she asked blandly.

[yes, immediately if you can]

'like, right now? who?'

[bonus mission.

hook up with Shi Bai Wang.

reward : 10,000 points + 1 skill]

what kind of mission is that? do you want to get killed?

"i hate repeating myself" once the cold voice once again rung out, everyone else shivered and moved aside making a path towards our main character.

weak asses...