Chapter 9 (edited)

Hei Oh Yin teared open the envelop, interesting 'paper' of choice of letter was inside.

it was written in bold letters, flatten gold that painted white with written name 'Shi Bai Wang' which means 'stone white king'.

To Miss Nalan

You are invited over dinner bouquet at Shi manor three days later, **/**/** .

Eldest young master's date of birth, for wonderfully directing such an amusing show that everyone enjoyed. Its wiser to not to miss it, it'd be a Shame if something happened to Miss Nalan during that time."

Hei Oh Yin look at the gold painted white platinum "paper" with a look that can't be described.

'this is such a blatant threat, no wonder they sent it personally.'

No matter, she just got here. She can't just offend people she never heard of, its akin to living in light while the enemy remains unknown.

To threaten someone just because of a good "show". The show isn't what they're after...

She'll make sure their ending won't be good.

[i'm back] the familiar voice of arrogant Xi Tong came in her head. he seemed stressed out more than she scared him earlier.

'whats the matter?' she asked.

[Its none of your business, besides, you should focus on paying that debt, you know what's coming in ten hours, and fifty six minutes. ] Xi Tong warned with an obvious seriousness.

'yes, yes... get off my back will you? give me the list of the missions

[-defeat the third best company

40,000 points {-2000 % incomplete}

-live as long as you can

5,000 points {Bonus}

-revenge for the old host's suffering

45,000 points {25% complete}

extra missions are still unknown]

'hey, hey, what's with negative incomplete??' Hei Oh Yin's pretty eyebrows crunched down.

[you didn't do crap, that's why. I don't know if i should be glad or be angered to death that you are the first host that had ever achieved that. Unfortunately for you, there's no reward]

Hei Oh Yin disagreed. "Heh, who dared to accept that kind of honor".

They fought till the end of the day, Hei Oh Yin's mission still didn't change. arguing with a system can be tire some, they finally quiet down once the sun completely set.

the twelve hour time that the system gave her to pay the debt of 5,000 points exchange for the skill hacking and photos.

No matter how much of a good hacker you are, if there's no gadget to film it, there's no way she'll be able to get photos.

The hotel the old host choose was in strict privacy, there's no camera inside the hotel room. She had also left the hotel room in a hurry, so she had no choice but to use points exchanged of it.

at the last second, system warned her.

but she couldn't hear it, all she could hear was sound of her coughing rapidly, blood oozed out of her five visceras.

It's the system's curse, a decease can only be cured if you fulfilled your part of the deal with the system. with "it" in one's body, one can only survive for half a year...

Not only it was extremely painful, the system will also heighten the sensitivity towards pain.

Each day she doesn't repay her end of the deal, it'll keep happening every midnight.

Even Hei Oh Yin who was proud of her pain tolerance fell onto the ground with still a silver of consciousness.

She neither screamed nor made a sound.