4

"Ok first of all, not the only thing you can do Nate." Charlie said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.
"You got a better idea?" Nate huffed, turning to look at Charlie.
"You could tell the truth..."
"Charlie.... I said a BETTER idea."

Charlie rolled his eyes. "Fine genius, what's your plan then?"
"Well firstly I have to... you know what I'll just write it down." Nate said, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen before writing down his plan, explaining it to Charlie as he did. "First I have to get through step one, which is actually getting him to go out with me."
"Which honestly I don't think will be that hard."

"Yeah but he's straight." Nate sighed, shutting the notebook.
"Ok but what straight guy cuddles with his male best friend and falls asleep in his lap." Charlie retaliated, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.
"Alright sure. You wanna bring up that one time-"
"I WAS DRUNK SHUT UP!" Charlie shouted, his cheeks turning red.

Nate bursted out in laughter as Chase walked in, looking at the two guys curiously. "What's so funny?" He asked, looking around to see if he had done something.
"Th-that Time Charlie kissed-"
"WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Charlie snapped, nailing Nate in the head with an empty soda bottle.

"Wait, who'd you kiss!?" Chase laughed, walking over to the boys.
"Nobody! It was nothing I was drunk." Charlie answered as Nate grabbed Chase, pulling him into his lap.  Chase didn't even flinch or struggle to get out of his best friends grasp.
"It was somebody if you're so freaked out." Chase smiled, leaning back into Nate.

Suddenly, Nate had a genius idea.

"No it was nobody imp-"
"Me." Nate said quickly, shooting Charlie a knowing glance.
"You?" Chase asked looking back at Nate with a curious expression.

"Yep." Nate smirked. "It was me... and it wasn't like a soft, quick peck. It was hard, it was like a kiss you wanted to have before sex." Nate smirked, talking softly into Chase's ear... "It was hard and rough, and needy..."

Chase chewed on his bottom lip in attempt not to shudder or squirm away as Nate's hot breath fanned across his neck.

"Oh really" Chase squeaked out, looking back at Nate. Nate nodded, eyes filled with hunger.

As he was about to continue, Charlie nailed him in the face with a pillow.
"Alright Nathaniel lets chill out. Yeah?" Charlie asked, glaring at Nate.
"Just telling it as it is baby." He smiled, pinching Charlie's cheek.

He wasn't really lying... because they did kiss that night... the only difference was it was during a spin the bottle game and it was nothing like Nate had just described.

Chase crossed his legs, trying to think of bad things... something might have been getting a little worked up...

Luck for him, you couldn't see it under his apron.

Charlie and Nate were arguing, but Chase wasn't paying attention... he was thinking of bad things...

Dead flowers

Your mom's gone

She's not going back

Summer

Your parents don't love you

You're not gay

"Chase? Hey Chase?" Nate asked, snapping his fingers in his best friends face. Chase jumped at the sound, looking at his two friends. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" Nate asked, wiping a tear off Chases face.
"Yeah? I'm fine I just- was thinking about something." He nodded, dragging his sleeve under his eyes to collect tears.

Chase felt Nate's arm tighten around his waist and he smiled, leaning back into the comforting touch.

Suddenly the door opened and Chase jumped off Nate's lap and fell to the floor, fearing it was Mrs. Peters.