5

"HAPPY SATURDAY!" Charlie shouted, storming into Nate's room, Mae trailing behind him. "WE HAVE GOT THINGS TO DO PLACES TO GO! MORE PEOPLE TO-... actually jut kidding your both in here." Charlie said, thrown off guard when he saw Chase cuddled into Nate. He looked at Mae and she shrugged.

"What?" Chase asked quietly, sitting up slowly and squinting at the two people standing in the doorway.
"Hi Chase!" Mae smiled.
"Oh... hey guys." He smiled, sitting all the way up. "Just let me get up and I can-"

Before he could say anything else, he was pulled back down into bed. "No... your warm you stay." Nate mumbled. Chase blushed, hearing his friends laugh.
"No, I get up because we have company." Chase said, sitting back up and squirming out of Nate's grip.

"Chase..." Nate whined.
"I'll be downstairs with Charlie and Mae." Chase responded, walking out of the room with Charlie and Mae. Mae squeezed Chase's hand with a smile, giving him a knowing look. Chase shrugged at her, a small smile on his face.

After a little while of complaining to himself, Nate joined the other 3 downstairs for breakfast.
"Aw look! He's awake!" Charlie called. "I didn't know you were such a cuddler bro!" Charlie teased. Nate flicked him in the head as he walked by.

Nate headed straight for Chase, draping his arms over his shoulders. "You alright babe?" Nate whispered quietly, ignoring both the looks from his friends. Chase nodded, trying to focus so he didn't cut his hand. "Really... I don't believe you... were gonna talk about this later." Nate said, slowly drawing shapes on Chase's bare chest. Chase shivered slightly, causing Nate to smirk.

"So today's agenda!" Charlie smiled, slamming his hands down on the table.
"We're all going to the mall because Mr. and Mrs. Peters are out of town and Chase and don't argue with me because I've already talked to Nevaeh and she's covering your chores so ha!"

Chase rolled his eyes.

After everyone finished eating and Nate and Chase got changed they all headed to the mall. In the back of the car, Nate and Chase kept flirting, and it was honestly starting to drive Charlie nuts but Mae couldn't be happier for her blonde bestie.

"This is ridiculous." Charlie huffed quietly to Mae as the couple hung behind the two love birds.
"I think it's cute." Mae smiled, taking her boyfriend's hand. "And Chase has been crushing on Nate for awhile. So he's super happy."

Charlie frowned. He felt bad for Chase.

"I wonder if they'll end up like Cole and Farley! Oh my gosh that be so cute!" Mae smiled, shaking Charlie's arm.
"My brother Cole?" Charlie asked. Mae nodded.
"Maybe... I just hope one of them wouldn't end up with lung cancer." Charlie frowned.

"Well... besides the cancer part. They'd make it through highschool and college and they'd travel the world together and get engaged and end up happily ever after!" Mae smiled, kissing her boyfriend on the cheek. She felt bad for bringing up the cancer...

***

Clothes shopping for Nate is like bringing him to a museum. Everything looks the exact same, you can't get his attention for more than half a second, he gives you the same answer over and over again, and he complains about wanting to go home.

Except

When he's shopping with Chase.

Chase gets his full attention, his honest opinion, and you don't hear a single annoyed groan.

"You sure this doesn't make me look fat?" Chase asked timidly, looking himself over in the mirror.
"No. Not at all." Nate smiled. If Nate could pick a color for Chase to wear the rest of his life, it would be baby blue.