11

"This isn't a wedding Nate can see me in a tux." Chase smiled as Haven fixed the buttons of his shirt. Buttoning the top one so it wasn't lose.
"Ok well maybe I'm mentally preparing myself for your wedding and treating it like one. Leave me be."

Chase rolled his eyes and smiled... he could see Nate in his future...

"Stop fidgeting!" Haven demanded, making Chase smile. They only reason he was fidgeting was because his ass burnt like hell and it hurt to stand. He blushed a little, thinking about the night before.

"Oh my god chase...." Haven smiled, looking at her friend in the mirror. "You look so handsome!" She smiled excitedly, hugging Chase.

Chase looked over himself in the mirror and smiled. He actually did look pretty good... and his ass looked great. Nate would appreciate that. "Would you guys hurry up!" Charlie called. They had been here for an hour already just looking for stuff for Haven and Sage. They still had Nate, Charlie, and Haven STILL had to make her final decision. Haven smiled and pulled back the curtain, revealing the pair. Nate smiled, looking at how stunning his boyfriend looked in the red tux. He stood up and walked over to him, gripping his hip and looking over him again.

"You like it?" Chase mumbled, looking down at his outfit.
"I love it. You look so handsome... my handsome rose..." Nate smirked, thinking off the way he asked his boyfriend to Prom.
"Rose?" Chase mumbled, blushing a little.

"Yes, Rose."
"That's unique." Chase smiled as Nate kissed his cheek.
"Yes. It is. And I like it. And your tux is red."

Chase chuckled and gave Nate a quick kiss before walking back behind the curtain. More confidence in his step. Chase changed and Haven was trying to make her final dress decision, and after a lot of convincing from Chase and whining from Charlie, no decision was made. Nate was now involved, helping her list off Pros and cons.

Sage looked over at Charlie, subtly slipping his hand into the back pocket of Charlie's jeans. Charlie smiled, scooting closer to Sage.

For about a month now Sage has been doing these things and it was driving Charlie absolutely mad. He didn't like boys... but Sage... he just... he did something to him, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not.

"Are you done yet?" Charlie asked.
"I think so." Haven smiled, showing the boys her choice.

"Cool." Sage nodded
"Great! Let's go to the other place!" Charlie cheered, following Nate, forgetting Sage still had his hand in his back pocket. Sage smiled as Charlie frowned at the sudden absence before continuing on and acting like nothing happened.

Haven was gripping Chases arm tightly, bouncing excitedly as she watched the interaction. Chase was slack jaw, watching as they walked out of the store.

"Chase! Sage is the person Charlie's been hinting about! Oh my god I'm oblivious! Your oblivious! We're all oblivious!" She cheered.

"Wow. Woah wow woah." Chase mumbled, shaking his head. "Wow. Alright. Let's just... let's pay for your dress and go pay more attention to the pair."

Once Haven paid for the dress they headed off to meet up with the rest of the crew, and  a couple hours later, everyone had their outfits... and of course Chase told Nate all about what Haven and him saw.

"Are you sure his hand was in Charlie's pocket?" Nate asked, intertwining his hand with Chase's as they stood in line at the Nike store. Nate needed a new pair of shoes and some time with his boyfriend.
"Yes! And then Charlie's face fell and he brushed it off! I'm telling you Nate it's Sage Charlie's been hinting about!"