"Don't look now, but he's staring."

I woke up to all the girls playing music and getting ready for the day. "Wake up, Princess." Taylor said shaking me. Taylor was already in a bikini.

I groaned when i felt the sunlight hit my face.

"All right, I'm up." I said, sitting up and stretching. All of the girls were already in bikinis and putting their makeup on.

I got up, put on my cheeky, high waisted bikini bottoms and my bandeau top, matching my friends. I quickly put mascara on and brushed my hair. We all put on our cover up dresses and walked out of our hotel room.

I checked my phone and saw it was already 2pm. "Woah, did we all sleep until like 1?" I asked.

"No, honey, we all woke up at like 10." Violet laughed.
"Why the hell did you guys let me sleep so late?" I asked, laughing.

"Soph, we know you probably got no sleep last night, you insomniac." Rosie said turning behind her shoulder to talk to me.

"Aww, thanks guys." I said, grateful for such concerned friends.

We walked through the lobby, grabbed a quick breakfast and headed out to the pool.

The pool was already packed with people. Bubbles floated throughout the pool and the air. My friends and I looked at each other and we all smiled.

"Ladies, we have wanted this for two years." Taylor said. "It's finally happening!" She squealed.

None of us could believe it. It was all real. Our senior trip. All of us were going to be seperated next year, so this was a very bittersweet trip.

Taylor was going across the country to NYU, Rosie wanted to be by a beach other than California's so she chose a university in Florida. Violet was going to San Francisco to become a cosmetologist and me, I was studying at UCLA next year. I was too anxious to move so far away unlike my friends. My girls were fearless while I was scared to move farther than a couple hours from what was familiar.

We all walked around the pool and found four chair to lay out on. I went straight to the bar and leaned against the ledge.

"Can I have a piña colada, please." The man nodded and proceeded to make my drink. I stayed leaned against the bar when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Sophia, right?" The low, voice from last night said behind me. He moved from behind my shoulder to next to me. I had completely forgotten about Noah from last night.

"Yeah, Noah?" I asked, fully aware he was the one on the balcony last night.

"Yeah," He laughed. "Bacardi and coke, please." He asked the bartender.

The bartender handed me my drink and I took a big sip, loving the taste.

"Hey, lemme try that." Noah said, gesturing for me to give the drink to him.

"You don't have mouth herpes or anything, right?" I asked slowly handing it to him.
He took the drink and shrugged his shoulders.
"Maybe," He said with a wink as he sipped my drink. He pulled the straw out of his mouth and gave it an unknowing look.

"Damn, thats good." He said.
"You've never had a piña colada before?" I asked with an eyebrow raised, taking my drink back and taking a sip.

Summer Fling - NOAH CENTINEOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें