Skinny Dipping Escapades

I told my friends about my plans for tonight and they were all eager to join me. It felt nice to have my friends hype me up with a boy after years of watching them thrive with men. I had always been their number one supporter when it came to boys and now they all were paying me back.

"Okay Sophia, real talk," Rosie started as we pregamed and applied our makeup. "Do you wanna have sex with him?"

"I mean, yeah, but I always chicken out." I shrugged my shoulders and downed my second shot.

"Okay, alcohol may help that, but I don't want you to get shitfaced." Rosie said snagging the bottle of tequila from me.

I laughed and continued to get ready. I mean, beach raves werent exactly brothels but I know that a lot of people got drunk and I know that people get laid. I was excited and nervous. What if I did get laid?

—————————

Instagram
@sophiaramirez

@sophiaramirez : cancún got me feelin some type of wayyy

——————————

After taking a million instagram photos, my friends and I made our way to the beach at around 11:30. The beach was already jam packed with teenagers and people in their early 20's. They had r&b music on, playing from God knows where, at the highest volume. On the beach, they had a gigantic fire surrounded by rocks and every body danced and conversated around it. I couldn't help but dart my eyes from face to face, trying to find Noah. I couldnt even imagine how good he'd be looking tonight. As we walked through the crowd of people to the bar, I could feel eyes on my friends and me. Both men and women looked at us. I mean, we looked amazing, I couldnt blame them.

"People are staring," Violet whispered to me.
I nodded in response, having already realized it. I wasnt used to people looking at me. It was always my friends. I always tried to look as good as them but they walked with confidence and without a care in the world. I guess I had that walk now too as I felt eyes on me.

We reached the bar and we all asked for pina coladas. As I was grabbing my drink, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I swirled around and it was just the face I wanted to see.

Noah, stood tall above me, smiling. He wore his gold necklace and another half-buttoned shirt. I was eye length with his chest and I had to stop myself from staring.

"Hey," My drunken self squealed.

"Hey, you look gorgeous tonight." He said over the loud music.

I could see my friend all try and hide smiles from my peripheral vision.

"Thank you, you do too." I said, gesturing to him. "I mean, very handsome not gorgeous." I said, slightly embarrassed. But when that smile and crinckled nose showed up, my embarrassment faded away.