"Te Quiero Ahora"

I woke up the next morning next to my friends who were asleep. I sat up groggily, rubbing my eyes. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had about a dozen missed texts from Noah. All of them were asking me what the hell happened.

I have no idea why I was mad, honestly. Maybe it was me just being petty because Noah didn't want me to stay longer or maybe I was just mad at Will and that Noah associated with a creep like him.

I turned off my phone, not wanting to deal with the real world. I needed a girls day. A break from Noah for a day sounded like a good idea.
I felt like this whole trip had been about me pining for him when in reality, this was me and my girlfriend's last hoorah before college. I needed to make the most of it and stop lusting after this boy, regardless of how much I liked him.

When the girls woke up, they told me all about their night. Apparently the bar they went to was dead so we were all going to go to the best one in town tonight. Some people were saying it was pretty high class so all of us were very excited about dressing up and getting ready.

For the daytime, we decided to explore the ancient mayan ruins and go swimming on one of the private becahes that are nearby.

We all piled onto the Resorts shuttle and it took us to the ruins.

"Soph, did you end up doing anything last night?" Violet asked.
"Nope, I went for a little swim and then I just read and fell asleep." I lied.
She nodded her head. "Well tonights gonna be much better." She said, patting my leg.

God, I sure hope so.

"Maybe we can invite Noah and the guys?" Violet suggested. I shook my head no. "No, this trip is about us girls, we need to spend this time together because you all are leaving me next year." I frowned.

"You'll be visiting Violet like every other week, shut up." Taylor laughed.
"Yeah, but I wont be able to see you two!" I said, holding their hands.

Once we were all done being sentamentalists, I decided to check my phone. Noah had texted me 5 times and called me 3 times.

I decided it was time to just let him know I was okay.

sophia💓
i'm okay, it was me that
slapped will.
he was just being a dick. im sorry
for not responding, ive just been
thinking alot

noah
sophie! thank god
youre okay!! but did
will touch you? because
I swear to god, i'll kill
him

sophia💓
he didnt touch me. its fine.
for real

noah
what have u been
thinking about?

sophia💓
nothing important

noah
can we talk tonight?
i miss you

sophia💓
noah i literally saw u last night

noah
did i stuTTER
I MISS YOU

sophia💓
zoinks youre a little clingy :/

noah
did u just fucking say
....
zoinks
like from scooby doo

sophia💓