Never Have I Ever

just an FYI, it gets frisky ;)

At around 2:30, Noah and his friends knocked on our door. Me and the girls all decided to wear bandeau tops and jeans shorts pained with bandanas. Noah and his friends were all dressed in regular clothes and almost all of them wore vans.

Once the boys came into our room, Violet nudged me to introduce everyone.

"Ok guys, this is Violet, Taylor, and Rosie." I said pointing to each girl. "And this is Will, Damon, and Troy." I said pointing to each boy. I could already tell that Violet had her eye on Damon. Damon looked like a bad boy and that was just Violet's type, her being a badass as well. "And you guys know Noah." I said, trying to be as least awkward as possible.

As everybody started conversing, Noah pulled me aside. "So Damon has seen Violet around and thinks shes badass." He whipsered and laughed into my ear. "Oh yeah, Damon is just her type. I can already tell she's into him." I looked over at Violet who was already leaning against the table and twirling her hair with one finger. Noah and I laughed at our friends.

"You look really good today," Noah said, casually leaning down to his left and whispering in my ear. I blushed and tried to bite my lip to hide my smile. He chuckled to himself.

"So is this still a secret?" He asked, whispering again.
"More or less." I said, casually.

"I like it." He said, smirking and looking down to his side at me. I looked back at him and laughed to myself.

It was fun and exciting having a secret with a gorgeous boy.

At 3, we left our room and started downstairs. Noah held the door open as everyone piled out of the room and lastly, when it was my turn to walk out, he slapped my ass as I passed. I jumped at the touch which cause Noah to erupt in hushed giggles. I tried slapping his chest, but he just pulled me close to him by my arms and kissed me hard. He let go of my arms and smirked at me. He made me so disheveled, I couldnt think straight.

I laughed deep in my throat and continued out of the room. None of our friends had noticed that we were lagging because they were deep in conversation with each other. Noah and I laughed to each other.

All of the way to the car, Noah would secretly touch my waist, or my ass, or even just secret kisses. It was so exhilarating to be sneaking around.

We all piled into the bus. The bus was a shuttle run but the resort that could get you to various attractions such as the ATV shop.

The bus ride was about 20 minutes, but it passed by quickly. Once it was our stop, all of us piled out. We all walked into the ATV shop and I instantly remembered what Noah had told me last night.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked, not being able to resist look at his scars from his motorcycle accident.

"Yes, I'm okay." He smiled down at me. "These are alot heavier. It's harder to crash these." He smiled and secretly kissed my forehead as he walked ahead of me to catch up with our friends.

———————-
Instagram
@sophiaramirez
location: Cancún Resort ATV & Motorbike Rental

———————-Instagram@sophiaramirez    location: Cancún Resort ATV & Motorbike Rental