49- Like what you see?

Underneath the robe Yoongi was wearing a red lingerie, the color complimenting his pale skin, the fabric wrapping around his figure perfectly. Knocking the breath Hoseok still had and causing his heart to drop to the pits of his stomach.

“I wa-”

Yoongi couldn't even finish his sentence as Hoseok pulled the male onto his lap, crashing his lips against the elders. The elder moaned into Hoseoks mouth, the younger groping Yoongi through the fabric of his lingerie. The black haired male pulled the robe completely off of his lover, feeling all over his body, mesmerizing every curve that was his.

The elder couldn't have been happier with Hoseoks reaction, tangling his hands in Hoseok's black locks as their lips danced together smoothly. Hoseok slipped his tongue into the elders mouth, Yoongi moaning once again at the feeling, their tongues moving together with lust.

As their lips stayed connected, Hoseok moved his hands to Yoongi's lingerie, making sure to firmly grab the fabric before ripping it apart with no hesitation. Chills rocketed down Yoongi's spin when he felt his back exposed to the cold air, goosebumps rising on his skin.

“Hobi!” Yoongi whined, “This was expensive!”

Hoseok smirked, flipping Yoongi over so now Hoseok was hovering over him, “shut up I'll buy you a new one.”

Yoongi was going to groan in agitation, though couldn't when Hoseok shoved his tongue in the males mouth, the elder whimpering underneath him. The silver haired male was beginning to submit completely to Hoseok for what seemed like the 100th time, though came to his senses when Hoseok started to mark his neck.

“No,” Yoongi firmly stated, Hoseok stopping in his actions.

His eyes laced in confusion, thinking he did something wrong, “Bab-”

Before Hoseok could speak further Yoongi wiggled from underneath him, pushing Hoseok down so now he was on top of the male, his legs on either side of Hoseok's hips.

Hoseok shook his head, “Kitten you're not doming me again, remember that was a-”

“No one said I'm doming you again,” Yoongi chuckled, leaning down a pressing a sweet kiss to Hoseok's lips, “just let me do this, okay?”

The younger just nodded, letting himself relax from underneath Yoongi.

Yoongi began kissing every part of Hoseok's face tenderly, Hoseok trying not to giggle from the butterfly touches.

The silver haired male cupped Hoseok's cheek, staring deeply into his boyfriends hazel eyes, “I love you so much Jung Hoseok, thank you for making me happy, though you can be a moron,” Yoongi laughed at the last part, Hoseok shook his head while smiling.

“I love you Min Yoongi, thank you for being my new addiction, though you can be a brat,” Yoongi scoffed at that but he wasn't angry for long though since his gummy smile made its way to his face.

Hoseok placed his hand over his boyfriends, connecting their lips for a much sweeter, love filled kiss that would leave the both of them swooning.

Until things began to get a bit more heated.

Yoongi desperately tugged off Hoseok's shirt, his hands beginning to trail his boyfriends toned body. The silver haired male clung to Hoseok neck as the younger sat up, trying to get the rest of the lingerie to come off.

The elder smiled, backing away from Hoseok. Slowly Yoongi pulled off the lingerie, exposing himself completely to his boyfriend, who was staring at him with hungry eyes.

“Like what you see?” Yoongi teased.

“Just get the fuck over here,” Hoseok growled, pulling Yoongi back on his lap.

The taking off more clothes and more preparation later, Hoseok was laying on his back with Yoongi on top of him, sliding down slowly on his erect member.

“Jesus christ,” Yoongi moaned, halting in his actions to adjust to the younger's size, the younger who was breathing heavily.

After about a minute Yoongi started to rock his hips slowly on Hoseok's dick, incoherent curses and moans escaping his parted lips, the elder biting his lip every now and then. Eventually Yoongi started bouncing, causing Hoseok to groan in immense pleasure, Yoongi using his chest as a balance. Once Yoongi got tired Hoseok took control, flipping them over. He pulled out of Yoongi, slamming into him hard and moving fast right off the bat.

“Gonna cum, oh my-” the elder’s warning was useless as he came all over his and Hoseok's chests. Hoseok smirking slightly, cumming with four more sharp thrusts.

After taking a quick breather Hoseok got to cleaning himself and Yoongi, putting his clothes on his boyfriend to suffice for the night while he changed the seats. The black haired male changed the sheets, soon the two cuddling on Hoseok's bed.

“Im sorry,” Hoseok apologized quietly, kissing the top of Yoongi's head.

“I know, but you were trying to protect me, so I guess it's okay,” Yoongi yawned, basking in his boyfriends warmth.

“I love you,” Hoseok slurred, drifting to sleep with his arms wrapped around the older male.

With full confidence, Yoongi said back, “I love you too.”

a/n
Hola, so I decided I may do a sequel for Addicted.

Though I do not know if I will in fact make it MPREG or not. Since I already had plans for the sequel.

I am still thinking about it though!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, only a couple more left :,)