61- Play a game

4 months later

Hoseok breathed in and out, putting the final touches on his plan, making sure the ring was secure in its velvet colored box.

Jiwoo walked out of Haechans bedroom with the little guy jumping right beside her, “Are you really going to do it Appa?”

Hoseok smiled, nodding his head, “I am, Haechannie.”

“Good luck little brother,” Jiwoo wished, pecking her sibling on the cheek before walking out of the penthouse with Haechan.

Today was Hoseok and Yoongi's one year anniversary since they met, Hoseok remembering the day as if it was tattooed in his mind. The family had just celebrated Haechan's tenth birthday, the boy already thinking he was an adult because of it.  

As of now Yoongi was on his way home from shopping, Hoseok giving him money to due so, the male having to come back home at a specific time. He went out to eat with SeokJin, NamJoon, and Jeongguk, glad to hang out with them for a bit.

Yoongi walked into his and Hoseok’s home, hit with light smell of lavender, a smell he has become used to since Hoseok liked it so much. Speaking of the male…Yoongi didn’t even see him.

“Hobi?” he called out, dropping his bags on the counter, that was the moment Yoongi saw the note on the counter.

Hi baby, I hope you had fun shopping! Remember what today is?

"The day we met," Yoongi answered aloud, giggling a bit at the memory.

A YEAR AGO
Walking back to the dance floor Yoongi felt himself relaxing, yep he was a bit more tipsy than before, as the music blasted through the speakers Yoongi found himself moving his body to it, closing his eyes and letting himself go.

"Sexy," someone near him said.

Yoongi peeked an eye open, noticing a red head close to him but not touching him, "fuck off."

The red head chuckled, stepping closer to Yoongi, whispering in his ear, "I like you already."

He continued reading the note.

We're going to play a bit of a game, follow the rules, answer the questions correctly, and you'll be able to find me. Easy enough, right? Here's your first question.

Where do I take you after we have sex?

Yoongi thought to himself, his legs taking him to the bathroom. He was right, on the mirror was another note.

Everytime I look at you, I fall in love more and more. I swear only you can make that possible Min Yoongi.

The elder blushed slightly, continuing to read.

Look in the mirror, your face is red now, right? Speaking of red, that's the color of my hair when we met, what was yours?
Blonde - living room
Mint - our bedroom
Blue - Kitchen

Yoongi took a moment to think, trying to remember what his goddamn hair color was. Now it was blonde so it wasn't that. The elder closed his eyes, quickly whipping out his phone and scrolling to the month they met in.