Chapter 11: Unexpected call

A day passed and boys were getting more worried. Namjoon waited for a call from the hospital as other only laid on couch.

"Namjoon you need to take a break. You've been staring at the phone the whole day. C'mon, let's go out for a walk" Jin worried over his younger teammate.

He slowly let go off the phone and walked over to get his jacket and shoes.

"Anyone wanna join?" He asked and J-hope stood up to go with them.

When they left Jimin asked "hey Yoongi, did anything like that happen to you?"

Jungkook and Tae were surprised at his question. "Hey guys, do you mind if we go to our rooms? I want to watch a movie to get things off my mind" Taehyung and Jungkook asked and other two nodded.

When they left Yoongi started to speak. "You know, I don't think it's possible to get out of depression...I still have some thoughts on my position. It's like sometimes it's harder and sometimes it's like you are okay. But to answer your question...no, not exactly that, but I did self-harm. I think that if you wouldn't be with me I could get to that point"

Jimin waited a bit but then spoke again "do you think she'll be okay? I'm so scared, what if she you know...dies?"

"I think that doctors will help her as much as they can, let's just hope her cuts weren't that deep. Because that could cause trouble"

Suddenly Namjoon's phone rang. Jimin got up to see who it is, to see an unknown number on it.

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked. "I don't know, it's an unknown number" he replied taking the phone to Yoongi.

He pushed the button and answered
"Hello, who is this?"
"Hello, this is L/n D/n(your dad's name). I am looking for a person by the name Kim Namjoon.
They shared a knowing look and Yoongi continued
"Yes, it's me. Why are you calling?"
"My daughter Y/n L/n is apparently with you. And I want her to live with me now"
"She is currently not here sir, but we will call you back when she comes"
"Okay, I will expect a call soon"
He hung up and Jimin looked at the other male. "Will we giv-"
"No way! She won't be going anywhere. I'm assuming he will hurt her too. She is staying with us" Yoongi said with a stern voice.

"Call Tae and Jungkook. We need Y/n to wake up as soon as possible!"

They waited for about 10 minutes until Jin, J-hope and Namjoon came inside as well.

"Guys sit down" Yoongi commanded and they filled all of the seats.

"News?" Namjoon went and grabbed his phone.

"Yes, but not from hospital. Y/n's dad called. He said he wants her to live with him and before anyone speaks, no, we won't give her because I'm assuming he will hurt her too. And I said that we will give her to him on the call. We need her to wake up as soon as possible so here's the plan. Namjoon, Jin and I will go to the hospital. Hopefully she is going to be awake, so we can ask her about him and call him. Others stay home and take care of the house. If anyone you don't know comes, DO NOT let him in!" He stood up and motioned Jin and Namjoon to come.

When they arrived Jin went to the nurse to ask her about you. "Follow me" she said politely and all three of them followed her into a room for one person. There you were, lying with tired eyes almost closed.

"She isn't allowed to have visit hours for more than an hour" the nurse spoke before she left the room.

Namjoon and Jin couldn't speak, they were still shocked because fo the state you were in.

"I broke the rules, I know. If you are here to say that you will leave me just go please" you managed to say but Yoongi stepped forward.

"Y/n your dad called. He said he wants you to come home to him" he looked you iin the eyes.

"Sure, I'll go. When do I pack my things?" You asked and looked at him.

"We don't want you to go. What if he abuses you too? We want you safe here with us" you looked at him in confusion. "He will never hurt me, he was always kind and caring"

"But did he stop your mother and brother from abusing you?" You didn't want to believe what he was saying "ni, but he didn't even kn-"
"How did he not know or notice your bruises, scars? We are not letting you go, it's too dangerous and if you receive one more hit from anyone that could already injure you badly!"

"Fine, but can I talk to him?" He nodded and continued "that's also why we are here. He called us and told us to call back with you on the line. Are tou sure you want to do this?"

You thought for a second but then nodded.
Namjoon took out his phone and called your father's number. A few beeps were heard before a voice spoke.

"Hello, is this Kim Namjoon?"
"No, it's me, dad"
"Y/n! How are you?"
"I'm good dad...so did you need me?"
"Yes, I want you to move in with me. I heard what happened with your mother and brother so I want you to come here"
"But I don't want to go away from this school, I finally found some friends an-"
"Y/n you ar coming to live with me or else!"

When you heard your father yell at you like that you started to fear him. Your body was shaking and as soon as Yoongi heard him yell he declined the call.

"We are staying here with you, do not worry, we will keep you safe!" He said with anger in his voice.

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the wait. I don't know how much I will be able to upload, because now that I'm in highschool we have more homework and projects and I don't have as much time as before. But don't worry, I still will have time ti upload. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and typos😅

~with love

~Author-chan🦄