Chapter 16: Happy?

The TV was on and there was a bunch of popcorn trashed on the floor. You were watching a film on a friday night until Jungkook and Taehyung started a pillow fight that later on all of you joined.

That's why the place was a mess. When you woke up the next morning you saw 5 people laying on the couch, floor and basically everywhere. You realized one of them was missing and figured Jin was probably making food.

He came with a bunch of snacks to the living room and told you to wake all of them up.

Meanwhile he turned off the TV and cleaned things from the floor.

When all of you were awake, Jin put the snacks on the coffee table and you all started eating.

In the afternoon, they did some work for their band and you read a book. It was peaceful and you kept on flipping the pages of the book, without actually reading them.

You realized that when you were spending time with BTS, the smile kept on creeping up your lips. You were actually happy with them. They cared for you like no one before and it made you feel vulnerable.

It made you feel happy.

You decided to drop the book and go do something else. You went to your room and laid on the bed, looking at the top of the ceiling.

A few moments later your eyes dropped and you fell asleep.

The next thing you heard were J-hope and Jimin trying to wake you up. You slowly opened your eyes, only to be met with Jimin's. He was so close, that you could feel his breath on your chin.

"Morning sleepy head" he said and moved his face away, to face the other male.

You got up and followed them. When you all came to the dining room a nice smell entered your nose and you quickly sat on your chair.

It was when you were all eating, when you realized something was off. Everyone was quiet. The anxiety came back. The feeling of being a burden.

"So Y/n we were thinking" the voice of Namjoon was heard and suddenly everyone's eyes were on you.

You nodded as a sign for him to continue.

"It's about you living here" it was hard saying that for him, and everyone could see it.

"It-" you took a deep breath "it's okay. I can find myself a job and a small apartment" and as soon as these words left your mouth they looked at you weirdly.

"No, Y/n we were thinking of getting you a separate room here, so J-hope could have his own room back, if you don't mind" he said and finally started breathing normally.

You were shocked due to their friendliness. You thought they were going to kick you out, not give you a private room. You started tearing up, not even realizing it yourself, only when Jungkook brushed one of the many tears off your face.

"You don't have to cry, I can always get a new room myself" J-hope said, hugging you.

"No, I'm not crying because of that. I just can't believe someone can be so friendly and nice" you started sobbing more.

Soon you were all in a group hug.

It felt nice, being embraced by someone who cares.

"Thank you all so much" they broke the hug and went back to eating, this time happily.

Knowing that they want you there for longer time made you so happy. You've never felt this way, ever before.

"But, I would still like to get a job. It's not fair for me to be here and not do anything. I want to give you at least a little of my money every month" you said and Namjoon tried to speak, but Jin cut him off.

"Of course honey. I know how you feel about it. I suggest you, Namjoon, help her search for the job she will enjoy" he nodded, but Jin continued "but Y/n, don't be afraid to tell us if you come across struggles okay?"

You nodded as response and stood up to put your dish into the sink.

The same evening, Namjoon helped you pick a job that would suit your wishes.

"So, you can work in that cafe" he pointed to a cute cafe on the screen. "Or in that restaurant, that is the closest to us, we could drop you by when we go to our work. Or you can choose out of these" he again said and showed you the list.

"I think that the first cafe would do" you told him and he nodded in approval.

~~

The next day you had school in the morning, and in the afternoon you went to the cafe to get a job. It was now the exam-free period, where you would rarely have an exam. That way you could manage both school, and work.

When you told them about the job, the boys were happy for you. They also told you to ask the owner for a break when your exam season comes up.

The owner of the cafe was a quite young and definitely good-looking man, Kim Minseok.

He gladly took you and gave you permission to be free when having a lot of exams.

You came home the next day, to find Taehyung laying on a couch, wrapped in a duvet, crying. It seemed that no one else was there.

You dropped your bags and quickly walked to him and sat on the armchair.

"Taetae, what's wrong?" You asked worried.

"I'm sick, my head hurts, and that means I can't go to work with others. And I can't improve and then I'll be bad and-" he kept on going and going so you stopped him.

"It's okay Tae. You won't be behind because of 1 missed day at work" you went near him and hugged him.

"What else is wrong Tae? I know that's not all. You wouldn't be crying just because of that"

He looked at you and sat up. "What if Jungkook doesn't want me because I don't work hard enough?" he asked and you shook your head.

"Tae, Jungkook loves you back, I'm sure of it. You've been friends with him for so long and just the glances you two give each other gives it away. Don't worry. Now go to sleep and I'll make you a soup" you demanded and started walking into the kitchen.

"Thank you Y/n." Taehyung replied back, laying back down.

Hello, sorry for the wait again. This time I don't have an excuse, I was just lazy. Although, I was sick- no! Stop making stupid excuses amd get to work Author! Okay so, I think this story is coming to an end. I will start writing a new one when this one is finished. Also, I just joined a new fandom, I am now an EXO-L🖤. Right now I'm still trying to figure out some members, so bare with me if I mess anything up😫. I'm also excited for the debut song of TXT🖤. And, I am still obsessed with ONEUS' debut song Valkyrie🖤🖤. Also, Hobi's birthday is coming up🖤. And for the last note, please introduce me to new groups. I only know their band names, not members'(I know Seventeen, Stray Kids, Monsta X, BigBang, Got7, Blackpink, Twice, Exid). I'm desperate to be in more fandoms🖤

Author-nim🎀