2.

Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is for pleasure
'Cause nothing can measure more.

Raven sways off of stage through the diamanté streamers with a wide grin. She shakes her body line flashing the dollars hanging from her underwear

"They're eager tonight" she sings pulling out the 't' with widest grin. Ravens long black hair bounces around her ass as she dances towards her glasses, sighing when she can finally see.

"Next to the stage is an all time favourite here and an original SIN CITY gal. She's our youngest and cheekiest..." the announcer which sounds like Kale said

"Break a leg, sis" shouts Crystal as I close my eyes and shake my hands and feet vigorously to hype myself up before the announcer shouts,

"... Cherry"

I sway onto the stage with my red heels clacking upon the hard wood as an eruption of cheers brews between the customers as usual. The bass of the music vibrating through my legs and into my chest. I used to have jelly legs at this point but now I move with confidence.

I grab hold of the pole between my fingers, I wasn't surprised when it wasn't cold due to my girls before. I sway my hips within the beat pressing my body against the pole with a smirk.

I pull myself up with my arms sliding the pole between the back of my thigh and calf, spinning clockwise to get a view of the crowd. I carry on spinning until I let myself drop into the splits upon the floor letting my bum bounce.

The crowd hoots as I crawl towards the edge of the stage throwing my ass in circles slowly and precisely.

The musics bass changes again and I do a small gulp knowing this was the most dangerous part of my job, the lap dances.

I head towards a man who is wearing a shirt and smart trousers and I straddle upon his lap, spreading his legs with my high heel making him smirk. I hate this because I HAD to leave them wanting more and that usually lead to them becoming aggressive.

When I seductively lift myself from the man with the messy hair I glance around for my next victim and notice that the twins are watching with wide eyes.

As soon as I catch upon Ethan's eyes they seem to beg for me to go towards him. It suddenly dawns upon me that I shouldn't have remembered his name and remind myself to forget that later.

As I strut towards them I ruffle a few boys hairs and attempt to straddle upon another boy who seems to expel negative energy so I move straight onto the hottest twins in here.

When I reach Ethan I stand behind him, knowing my breath against his neck is making him nervous. My hands dance down his chest an I feel my underwear's waist band snap against my skin, now loaded with more money. I swerve to sit on his lap facing away from him reaching to touch my toes and slowly pulling my fingers from my foot up towards my thigh. Ethan held his hands firmly against my hips and it catches my breath, this couldn't be happening

I couldn't spend too long on one customer, it was the rules, so I slide of and approach his brother. Grayson if I had remembered correctly.

He is less grabby than Ethan, in fact he puts his hands behind his head- stretching further out for me to ride upon his lap making him smirk. My stomach starts to feel like it's spiralling and then his top lip raises to the right and I try and not focus on it but it makes butterflies erupt.

Before I know it the announcer is back on the mic

"And that was our very own Cherry please give her one final cheer"

I smirk giving what looked like a bachelor party a flirtatious wave turning back to the twins who's jaws are hanging open.

And then the cheers louden and I swing myself back onto the stage blowing a final kiss before I strut towards backstage, with a grin from ear to ear.