16.

You's a freak and girl I see you
Keep it honest, drop it on me, oh
I just wanna see you naked
Legs spread, on my, yeah.

While everyone is packing their bags to leave the lock up I head towards the back room to fill my water bottle up from the fountain.

I didn't think anyone had followed me back here but I'm pinned from behind with a hand against my throat, it isn't scary in fact it kind of turns me on. I turn to look to who it is and it's Grayson.

He aggressively jumps me up onto his torso forcing me to wrap my legs around him as he held tightly to my ass. He brings his lips down onto mine with a crash and I can't help but moan making him hum into my mouth with satisfaction.

He lets me back down onto the floor but his chest is still pressed against mine and he's breathing so heavily I can feel as he takes in each breath.

Taking my wrist in his hand he leads it down his firm chest towards his abs and stops as he hovers over his dick. I can't help myself I bite down on my lip and groan in delight

"Guess who did that" he mumbles into my ear deeply and my chest bounces in shock at his deep and sexual voice. He doesn't let me answer instead he brings his hand back up to my neck, gripping it between his veiny hands. Oh fuck "you did Babygirl" he answers.

I close my eyes to try and regain some strength but I can feel my legs beginning to shake and become weak. He has this spell over me right now where he could tell me to do anything and I'd do it in a heartbeat with no second thoughts.

It's strange isn't it, that me the girl who was sexual for a living could barely stay in the same room as this boy due to sexual tension.

I suddenly have an idea and a smirk plays across my lips and Grayson mirrors this knowing that I had just thought about something.

My hands run down to his crotch and I let them stay there causing him to push my hand down impatiently where I grab his dick through his sweats

"How about I come home with you?" I ask and he looks taken back, like he expected nothing like that to pass my lips

"I didn't think that it was a question princess? Me and E had already arranged it"

My heart flutters just imagining them thinking about me without me even being there. They really are something else.

I step away from him collecting my water bottle and with a sway I leave the back door.

Most of the girls are already gone apart from Bambi because she seemed to be getting real close to me and wanted to check I wasn't walking home alone, which was nice actually.

"Have you seen Grayson?" James asks and I nod

"He's back there" I say using my thumb to signal towards the back door. I take a sip of my water before he scurries away from me.

That's when my eyes trail to Ethan's and all he does is wink at me. Holy fuck I'm whipped.