10.

Just once if I have the chance
The things I will do to you
You and your body
Every single portion

The crowd usually goes crazy when I step on stage but today they are silent, watching me like hawks. The music is slower than my usual stuff to make things more intimate but man oh man we don't need it.

I walk towards him with one foot in front of the other, with my back straight, and shoulders high. He's looking at me so intensely I can feel his stare as it penetrates against my skin.

I start moving my hips up and down, slowly gliding my hands along my own body to give E a taste of what's to come.

I make sexual eye contact with him and so I quickly look away from Ethan and down at my body from time to time. My lips are parted and smiling slightly, just enough to let him see that I know how good I look right now.

I slowly begin to straddle his outspread legs, wrapping one leg around the back of the chair for support, and then the other. This should keep me from falling off the chair which I really didn't want to do right now. I'd be so humiliated.

To start, I wrap my arms around Ethan's neck while continuing to move my body up and down to the beat of the music

While our bodies are close, I move my body against his, leaning my face close to Ethan's.

I lean in for a kiss, causing a gasp from the audience, but instead my lips barely graze upon his and I pull away sharply to leave him craving more.

Slowly I unwrap my legs from the chair and stand between his outspread legs. I place my hands on his knees, and move toward his face. Then slowly, I lower myself until I'm moving my body from side to side with my face near his stomach.

He's nervous I can tell by his loud gulps.

I place my hands on his sides for just a second, and then slowly i work my way back up.

It's all in the hips, I just stand in front of Ethan and move them in a simple figure eight until he literally looks like he can't take it anymore.

I move my hands from the air to my breasts and then down to my sides slowly and sensually.

He's now leaning forward to get a better look, so firmly I push him back against the chair, and stand in front of his body

I don't even let our bodies touch.

I move my hands up and down my body, like I'm rubbing bubbly soap all over myself. I close my eyes, pretending I'm in the shower because believe it or not that actually helps.

Ethan tries to reach out to touch me, but I slap his hand away.

I turn around while I'm still standing between his legs, and slowly I get lower until my hands are near the floor and I'm shaking my ass near his crotch, stomach, and then all the way up to his face

I circle the chair to stand behind it, facing the back of Ethans head, and gently I lower my chest towards his head. I move my body downward as I caress the area above his waist all the way up to his face.

He moans and I can't help but smirk.

His hand snakes up to hold my neck as I lean over to his ear

"I'll see you tonight?" He growls probably frustrated by the high amount of teasing.

"Hm maybe" I flippantly reply wetting his ear lobe with my tongue before taking a bow towards the audience.

They holler and shout which makes me feel satisfied along with speechless Ethan who hadn't moved from his original position.