15.

I can tell that money's
got you working, we've been
talking for so long now
we're finally here in person

I climb out of my bed just seconds before my alarm buzzes loudly throughout my room. I must be anxious about something because I never wake up before my alarm, and even if I do I never actually get out of bed.

It was practise today and subconsciously I must've remembered that the Dolan twins were attending too. Which would've been okay if it was a normal session, but no, today was our big group act AND my solo.

We had been working on a group act for the past week so that we could preform it at Calum's birthday party because Kale said the club had literally begged for us to make an appearance.

And my solo had to be changed too because apparently Kale wanted a slower more sensual dance added to our show as they were all pretty fast and quick paced and he thought, of course, that I could pull it off in my ACT2.

I scan my wardrobe and pull out a pair of khaki green sweats and my matching sports bra and then just for affect I grab one of my black useless tops, you know one of them extreme crop tops you'd never actually wear in public? Yeah that, and I threw it over my head.

I stand looking at myself in the mirror, huffing

"Meh I'll do"

When I get to the lock up I take a deep breath knowing I'm about fifteen minutes late. I yank open the door and confidently stride in

"We thought you were gonna ditch" calls Crystal opening her arms for me to hug her. I take her into my arms along with another few of my girls and then throw Bambi a high five. She motions with her eyes to behind me and I slowly but surely spin around.

There, like expected, is James and my two gods.

"Cherry" James smiles taking me into his chest as I speak his name as a hello and when I pull away I'm able to look towards the boys.

They're both wearing muscle T's and sweat pants and my oh my did they look heavenly. They both flash me a smirk before I bounce off towards the blue mats.

"Group or solo?" Destiny asks as I join the group and I shrug telling her that if they started the group one, then they may as well carry it on.

Like expected the song was Nicki Minaj's but who guessed anything other from Destiny at this point. I had heard it a few times I think it was called 'Fefe'.

We are all really talented as dancers if I do say so myself and Bambi being a cheerleader seemed to help her with that a lot.

We stand facing towards the mirror and when the music started blasting through the speakers we lose ourselves in the bass.

"5,6,7,8" Destiny chants as we stick our hands above our heads shaking our hips to the left for three counts and then the opposite for a count of three also.

I roll my hips round in a circular motion moving towards the floor, spreading my legs at the same time as the girls.

When we perfect it and we are all in sync, I start to hoot because it was the best feeling ever.

I could see the boys watching me intensely through the mirror as we all jump upon each other to congratulate our dancing success.

Then before I realise what they're doing the girls sway towards James and leave me upon the mats on my own.

"Have you picked out a song?" One of the girls calls across the echoing room and I gulp down

"Um yeah" I still hate being the centre of attention even now.

I fumble with my phone pressing against my playlists and selecting Drake's song 'practice' I connect the aux to the speaker and allow it to play as I bring a chair towards the centre of the mats.

I can tell that money's got you working
We've been talking for so long
Now we're finally here in person
I taste pain and regret, in your sweat
You've been waiting for me, oh ho

I sit upon the edge of the chair gliding my finger up towards my thighs and towards my breasts.

I flip my hair as I did with my body, bringing my feet up to the back of the chair.

I was laid down with my legs in the air as I began a bicycle movement, slowly.

I keep my eyes closed so that I'm fully immersed, no distractions

I can tell that you been practicing
All those other men were practice,
they were practice
Yeah, for me, for me, for me, for me

I roam my hands around myself before slowly crawling off of the chair to face my audience. It's the first time my eyes are open and everyone's watching me with wide eyes and matching jaws.

Girl you look good
won't you back that ass up
You a fine mother fucker
won't you back that ass up
Call me Big Daddy
won't you back that ass up

I dramatically fall to my knees, pushing my chest against the floor so my ass is raised, bouncing it from left to right.

In one movement I jump from my knees to my feet with my head still bowed, carrying on with my ass movements.

The music stops, the dance ends, but everyone's silent.

"I don't know about them but I need a fucking minute" Bambi puffs and my worry is overtaken by pride and a twitching smile

"I'm sister shook, kitty girl" James screeches clasping his hands together in excitement "AND I got it all on film" he sings and my eyes widen

"No" I gasp and the group nods, all of them but the twins because they haven't yet been snapped into reality.