18.

I need a girl that I can freak on a weekday
I need a girl that's always down to come see me
I need a girl to roll the blunt, to smoke with me
I need a girl to make all this shit easy.

It was Calum's birthday and the club is already pretty lit. Our audience are packed so close that the Dolan twins were allowed backstage to avoid overcrowding.

James had informed all of us that he was going to be vlogging the whole night and that started backstage of our own stage as he did our make up. Bambi was super hyped about this and so James was extra inclusive of her.

He filmed our jokes backstage and he also filmed a few risky videos of me sat on Grayson's lap as he retouched my lipstick, little to the audiences knowledge that it had been Ethan's fault that it was smeared across my face.

He filmed our usual group chant

"Remember how it goes girls, go on out there and show them what you're made of. The more you shake, the more you rake"

"3...2...1..."

"SIN CITY"

He filmed us coming off of stage and giving each other congratulatory hugs with wide smiles. We also did a small A cappella song during our break between ACTs. We were basically very hyper and I was almost sure that James' channel was going to think we were like this twenty four seven.

Now we are all in small dresses and beautiful make up heading towards another club to celebrate Calum's birthday

"So which one are you with?" Crystal asks knocking her head backwards to where James is vlogging him and the twins walking down the street talking about where they were going. I smirk and turn back to her with a shrug

"Neither" I barely whisper, wanting to also say both in response to her question.

I enter the club and feel a little bit of satisfaction when I realise it isn't as nice as SIN CITY. We're lead over to a private room and it's packed with all sorts of bodies and somehow I still manage to be pressed against Ethan.

"You look fucking hot" he breathes into my neck and I shout a thanks back over the music. I'm swaying to the music, grinding my hips against Ethan's crotch rhythmically.

I break from him so I can go get a drink and I order my usual and suddenly I'm tackled from behind

"Hi kitty girl"

"Hey baby" I tease James back as he points the camera in our direction he was definitely very tipsy but it was fun to watch "how you doing?" I ask sipping my drink

"Good and fresh" he replies making me chuckle, I wonder whether any of this audio will even be able to be used "I just wanted to show my audience once again how absolutely unreal you look tonight"

"James" I gasp putting a hand to my chest, his cheeks are rosey from the alcohol

"It's true though" he turns to the camera as if addressing his audience like they were there "did you know she's my oldest friend here and I can trust her with ANYTHING" he hiccups. I place an arm around his neck and snuggle into his neck

"Are you cheating on me?" Says a voice as two large arms pry me from James and when I look up I see Grayson and I squeal and try and wiggle out of his grip. He brings his chin to rest on the top of my head looking into the camera

"She's all mine" James hisses sarcastically and I smirk back knowing that on camera Gray was not to argue back. Instead he brings his lips to my ear and whispers,

"I beg to differ"

A small smirk plays across my lips and James takes down the camera to let it dangle in his now limp arm. He wishes me luck for my dance and leaves us two alone.

Gray brings his lips forcefully down on mine allowing his hands to grip devilishly tight on my hips.

At this moment in time I really wish he didn't have a twin brother and that everything could be simple and that I could fuck him so hard without feeling guilty. I tell myself it could be that easy, just choose one of them and I'll be free to do whatever I want to them. But what if I loose the other, I like them too much as people to do that to either of them.

Maybe I do need to choose.

"It's with great pleasure that I get to welcome the SIN CITY girls to the stage tonight"

"That's me" I mumble pulling away from Grayson's grip wondering whether it would be the last time I'd be in his hands.

I join the rest of the girls on stage with a shy wave around at the strange audience I wasn't used to looking at. I catch onto Ethans stare and I can't help but think, Is it time I picked from him and Gray?

Bambi grabs onto my hand as the lights dim, she knows something is wrong. She brings her lips to kiss my cheek and seconds before the lights raise she whispers,

"Don't choose. Wait for the video"

Whatever the fuck that meant, it stuck with me for the rest of the night.