20.

Light a cigarette,
get the sheets wet.
You bet I'ma do your
body good

Grayson's POV

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE FUCKING DONE"

Ethan is laid back on the bed on his elbows looking at me with a blank expression. He doesn't even care, I can tell.

"I didn't think he'd keep it in the vlog, bro" he says like he was bored. I want to grab hold of him and get rid of all my anger but instead I turn to his bedroom door and slam my fist into it "chill" he says nonchalantly

"Are you fucking with me E?" I ask breathing heavily, surely this could be a big prank or something just to see how I'd react. Maybe she was in on it.

Ethan sits silent.

"She's just a fucking stripper get OVER yourself" he snaps pulling his phone from his pocket to use to ignore me.

I've had enough of him so I walk out, grabbing my own phone and slamming the front door. Luckily it's not cold and my basketball shorts are good enough to wear on my short walk. I turn down the road and begin to run, I couldn't believe Ethan. I actually thought he cared, like I did, like I DO.

My phone starts to ring and I look down at James' contact photo

"What"

"I'm sorry I kept it in, I didn't even watch the clip before I uploaded it. I never have to usually check the clips we do together and it was such a long vlog I just didn't have time"

"Have you spoken to her?"

James sighs and there's a silence before he speaks again,

"Yeah"

"Is- is she okay?" I stutter as I stop running and look around not really knowing which neighbourhood I've sprinted into

"She's not great, Gray, neither are the others. It affected all of them"

"Am I fucking surprised? Not only did he offend her but every other girl in that field of work"

I take a seat on the sidewalk where I was previously stood along my elbows to lean on my own knees so I could comfortably put my head in my hands. Ethan really fucked up this time, and of course because Im his twin everyone thinks I'm the same person.

"Grayson" James finally says and it's so serious, usually he'd joke around or call me something vulgar but this time it was just my name

"Yeah?"

"Your fans are agreeing with Ethan."

How could they do that? I thought our fans were thoughtful and kind, Hell, I thought Ethan was. What he said about Cherry and about all the other girls was wrong and with everyone agreeing they were probably hurting so badly.

"Well that's fucking wrong. They're fucking humans and I thought Ethan was better than that"

I look up towards the sky it was slowly getting darker and the streets were a beautiful orange colour. As soon as I think of the word beautiful my mind flashes back to Cherry. She truly was beautiful.

It wasn't her body I was originally attracted to (although holy fuck) it was her cute laugh where her nose scrunched and she tipped her head back just a little to let her giggle push through her slightly parted pink and plump lips.

Thinking about how much Ethan's words were hurting her right now broke my whole fucking heart. I can't even imagine her crying without wanting to sob myself

"C-can I see her?" I croak

"I don't think I should give you her address, Grayson, the rules are so heavy" James breathes and I sigh not knowing whether I was ever going to be able to make things better.

I sit and think about the way her hips swayed to the music and how soft her skin felt under my fingertips. I can't believe I allowed Ethan to even share someone so fucking precious. She was mine. My Babygirl.

"Chestnut Avenue"

"What?"

"That's where she lives, number 250"

"I love you James" I holler through the phone

"I love you too, daddy!" He calls, back to his playful ways. I cringe as I end the call and push it back into my back pocket.

I don't know what I'm going to say to her but I know that I have to apologise on behalf of Ethan, and even if she isn't going to accept that I want to make sure shes okay. I want her to know that Im here for her. I want her to know I want her. I want her to know I don't want to share.

I place the address in my google maps and set off walking,
I'm gonna go and claim my girl.