10

Unknown: Hi, Y/N?

Unknown: I'm Min Yoongi. You know me?

Y/N: Are you really?

Unknown: So I'm texting to tell you something very important. Don't take it in the wrong way.

Y/N: What's this about?

Unknown: Taehyung worked very hard to reach where he is now. He's given up on a lot of things for this. And whatever you two have, cannot be in his way.

Y/N: Excuse me.

Unknown: He is my brother. I cannot let him do anything that will ruin it all for him. You sound like a good person, I don't want to offend you. But you need to back off.

Unknown: Don't come for the Fan meet. If Taehyung means anything to you, you will not come.

Unknown: It's better for him. Trust me, I know. Alright. Bye.

Y/N stared at the messages. No one knew about her and Tae, except for Apu and the boys. So it meant this was really Min Yoongi.

Y/N bit her lip as tears blurred her vision. She felt like someone had slapped her. She had been looking forward to meeting Taehyung so much, it hurt. She knew he was excited to meet her too.

But somehow Yoongi's words actually brought her back to reality. Of course. Kim Taehyung was an idol. He was famous. He was a celebrity.

She felt so ashamed to even have thought that it could work out. She knew he had worked too hard for it all. She could never be the reason for his downfall.

Y/N spent the entire night crying,  and finally decided to talk to Taehyung the next day. As difficult as it was for her,  Yoongi's words seemed to crumbled her self confidence and all she wanted was to tell Taehyung and get it over with.

Y/N : Tae?

She waited for him to reply as fresh tears made their way out. She knew she was going to break his heart. But Yoongi was right.

Tae: Hey pumpkin 😘

Y/N: Tae,  I have bad news

Tae: Are you OK? Is everything OK?

Y/N: Yeah,  but I wont be able to make it to the fan meet

Tae: Sorry?

Y/N: I can't come Tae,  I'm sorry

Tae: But you promised!

The next thing she knew he was calling her. She ignored it and once he gave up,  she texted again.

Y/N: My cousin is visiting and I have to be with her.

Tae: Are you serious, Y/N ?

He felt his insides burn with rage. How can she talk like it didn't matter at all?  How can she not want to come?!

Y/N: I'm sorry,  Tae

There was no reply for about 15 minutes before he texted her again.

Tae: Fuck off.

Y/N was taken aback by that. He was never like that.

'Great,  now you've done it' she thought as she burst out into tears.

                           *******

3:15 am

Tae: I'm sorry.

Tae: It was stupid of me to swear at you.

Tae: How can you act like its nothing?  Do you not feel the same? Was it all just some game to you?  Someone to text when you're bored?  Was that it?

Y/N took as deep breath,  her eyes and throat all sore from crying. She felt more hurt than she could admit. 

Tae tried to text her and call her,  but she dodged them with excuses. He felt completely hurt and betrayed. He didn't why she was doing this all of a sudden.

'I have a very bad feeling about this' Jimin said, shaking his head. 'As much as I understood her,  she wouldn't just ditch you with a silly excuse.'

'Exactly' Jungkook said. 'I think I know what happened'

Taehyung didn't want to hear anything. All he wanted to do was go and drag her home with him. He wanted to scream and throw a fit about it. But he just lay on his bed silently.

'Come on,  Tae' Jimin said. 'We'll do something about it'

'I just want to sleep' Taehyung said,  turning away from his friends.

If she didn't want me,  I don't want her too, he thought.