14

'Let's just drive and stop at the first place that looks interesting' Y/N said and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

'Are you still cold?' Taehyung asked reached to touch her hand. 'Nope, you aren't'

Y/N laughed with him. They kept an eye out for the different restaurants and cafes that passed by. A park. A fairground.

Y/N turned to look at him and he smiled, halting in front of the fairground. They walked in hand in hand. Taehyung had put on his face mask and he held Y/N's hand tightly not wanting to lose her in the crowd.

'Carousel!!' Taehyung screamed in excitement, dragging Y/N with him as he ran towards it. 'Let's ride!'

'OK!' Y/N said, nodding, amused at how excited he was.

They rode the carousel together, Taehyung unable to contain his excited smiles. He got them both matching bunny ears and they roamed the fairground wearing them.

'I love this, so many memories from when I was a kid' he said.

'Do you miss home a lot, Tae?' Y/N asked, sensing his sadness.

'I do, but I speak to my parents everyday, so it helps me.' Tae said.

'How do you smile through everything?' Y/N was curious how someone could be so happy all the time.

'I do have my bad days, I just try to go with the flow...just smile for the world' Taehyung replied with a smile.

'You're amazing' Y/N said, making him blush.

They went on a few more rides before finally getting tired. Taehyung took Y/N to his favorite restaurant and ordered her a few new thing to try.

'Um, I'm not sure I want to eat that, Tae' Y/N said hesitantly looking at a plate in front of her.

'No harm in trying!' Taehyung said. 'Come on! Open up!'

Y/N opened her mouth and Taehyung stuffed a spoonful of food into her mouth

Y/N opened her mouth and Taehyung stuffed a spoonful of food into her mouth. She closed her mouth and sat looking at Taehyung who seemed to be enjoying it.

'You have to chew' Taehyung said matter-of-factly.

Y/N chewed slowly at first, but her eyes widened and she chewed faster.

'I like it!' she said, and he was ready with the next dish.

After a long fun dinner, they just drove around, talking. It was about 2 am, when Tae stopped in front of Y/N's apartment building. It was the most fun night they'd had a were both a bit sad that it had come to an end.

Y/N sat silently, fidgeting with her hands. She really didn't want to let him go. Even though he had work the next day.

'Tae' her voice was barely a whisper.

'Hm?' His eyes were fixed on her face, as her were focused on her hands that refused to stay still.

'Don't go' she said.

Tae felt his insides burn with emotion to watch her say that. He wanted to hold her in his arms and to kiss her.

'Look at me' he said, his raspy voice giving her goosebumps.

Y/N obeyed, and looked into his eyes. She knew what he wanted.

'Say that again'

'Don't go, T-Tae'

That was a light snap as his seat belt left his body, and he leaned forward capturing her lips with his. He moved back slightly to see if she was OK with it, and continued when he knew she was good.

One hand on her cheek, the other snaked across her to get off her seat belt, and pulling her closer. Y/N's hands went around his neck. Tae moaned into her mouth, as the kiss deepened. Y/N pulled back to breathe and leaned into his arms, her face pressed against his neck.

'I love you' he murmured against her hair, planting a kiss on top of her head.

'When will I see you next?' Y/N asked.

'Soon, baby girl' he replied. 'Soon'

'But I had such a good time, I don't want you to go!' Y/N whined, holding on to him tightly, her face close to his.

Tae chuckled softly, rubbing his nose against hers.

'I don't have a choice, sweetheart' he said 'Trust me, I wouldn't leave at all if I did'

Y/N hummed in response, placing a kiss on his chin prompting him to plant his lips on hers again.

Reluctantly Y/N got off the car.

'Are you sure you can't come upstairs?' she asked.

'Next time, I promise' Taehyung said. He got off the car quickly and ran towards her, before taking her in his arms and kissing her again.

'I better go, or this will go on all night' Taehyung said with a grin.

Y/N watched as he drove away, a smile on her throbbing lips.

Happy Diwali 🌟✨