15

Jungkook and Jimin were up and waiting for their friend to return from his date. They were far more excited than him and wanted every little detail about his night.

Just as Taehyung stepped into their dorm,  they boys jumped at him,  showering him with questions.

'It was the best night ever' Taehyung said, smiling at the boys. 'She's the sweetest'

'Oo,  what did you two do?' Jimin asked.

Taehyung explained his day to his friends and they smiled at how happy he was.

'I seriously can't get enough of her,  guys. She's amazing' Taehyung said sighing.

'I'm so happy for you,  Tae' Jungkook said,  patting his shoulder.

'I should thank you for helping me' Taehyung said hugging both his friends.

                           ****

Taehyung opened his eyes the next morning, seeing a worried Jimin looking into his phone.

'Hey,  what's wrong?' he asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

'Uh,  you should see this' Jimin said handing his phone to Taehyung.

It was a picture of him and Y/N from last night with the caption 'Is that Kim Taehyung with a girl?' posted on twitter.

'What the hell' Taehyung muttered under his breath.

Thankfully he had his face mask and hoodie on,  so did Y/N. But how did they guess it's him ?!

'I don't understand how' Taehyung said sighing.

'Let's not get tensed now. We'll just see where it goes' Jimin said.

Jungkook walked in to find both his friends worried.

'Tae,  it's nothing.' he said. 'Can't even see your faces in it'

I just don't want you guys to get into trouble because of me' Taehyung said with a sad face.

'You don't worry all that. Someone made a random guess - that's all.' Jungkook said. 'Just chill,  OK? '

Taehyung nodded.

His phone buzzed as Y/N texted him.

Y/N: Did you see?

Tae: I just did

Y/N: Are you in trouble?

Tae: Hey I'm fine. You don't worry about it.

Y/N: Don't say that to make me feel better

Tae: I promise

Y/N: I don't want you to get into trouble,  Tae

Tae: Nothing serious 😊

Knowing Tae,  Y/N was sure that he was saying that so that she did worry about him. Sighing she fell back on her bed.

'Y/N, you have to get used to stuff like this if you're gonna be with Tae.' Apu said. 'He's a celebrity,  this happens'

Y/N knew it was true. But she just wished it wouldn't be so hard to spend time with Taehyung and constantly worrying if they get caught.

'No one can even make out your faces.  No harm done' Apu reassured her.

                         *****

Yoongi was walking by Taehyungsm room when he saw him staring out of the window glumly. Know the reason,  Yoongi knocked on the door lightly before walking in.

Taehyung gave him a small smile making space for Yoongi to sit next to him.

'It's nothing, you really don't have break your head over it' Yoongi said. 'If you're really into her,  then you should be ready to take some risks right? '

Taehyung stared at Yoongi in shock.

'Who are you and what have you done to Min Yoongi?' Taehyung asked with narrowed eyes.

Yoongi blushed and punched him on his arm.

'Seriously though,  don't let it bother you too much. We're all here to help you.' Yoongi said squeezing Taehyung's shoulder reassuringly.

'Thanks hyung,  it means a lot' Taehyung said with a smile.

Y/N meant so much to him that he could even think of a possibility where he had to quit being with her. He was ready to go to any extend to do it. He smiled thinking of their night out.

I'll do anything for you,  Y/N, he thought. Anything.