31

His lips were a little rough on her, and she was confused. Y/N didn't stop him,  but it did it put an ache in her heart. It was over a month since they last met,  and the circumstances under which he left were a bit saddening as well.

His lips left kisses all over her skin,  hand holding her tightly against his body.

'Tae' Y/N said breathlessly, as she tried to slow him down.

He stopped immediately,  his eyes meeting hers. Her heart stopped at how sad they looked.

'What's happened to you?' she asked,  cupping his face with her hands.

He shook his head saying its nothing. She knew he was upset since he revealed their relationship to his family. No matter how hard Y/N assured him that it would be OK,  he was still worried.

'What can I do to make this better?' Y/N asked.

'I don't know' Taehyung said,  placing a soft kiss on her neck. 'I can't think of  a life without you in it... Not being able come back to you... my parents have always been my biggest strength... I don't know what to do'

He sighed and looked at Y/N.

'I love you so much, I don't think I ever explain how much, I think it's not fair that I'm forced to...' he said.

Y/N leaned forward to kiss him,  and he responded instantly,  moving forward to lie on top of her.

'You know we'll end up together no matter what,  right?' Y/N said.

'I do' Taehyung said,  nodding.

'This is just a rough patch... we'll get over it' Y/N said. 'Please,  just smile OK? I can't see you like this'

Taehyung gave a soft smile.

'That's not exactly what I want' Y/N said, her fingers slipping under his shirt and tickling his tummy.

His eyes widened as he gasped and burst out laughing.

'Y/N, stop!!' he said,  trying to stop her.

'Not until you stop brooding!' Y/N said,  pushing him off her onto the bed.

'Oh my God!' he said,  trying to tackle her. 'I love you,  come here!'

*********

Jungkook smiled at the couple in front of him and sipped on his tea consciously. Jimin did the same.

'How long since it began?' Mrs. Kim asked,  her face full of concern.

'It's been a while' Jimin said,  looking at Jungkook for confidence.

'More than an year...?' Jungkook offered.

'And?' Mr. Kim said,  waiting for them to talk.

'Sir,  forgive me if I say something I shouldn't,  but...' Jungkook began.

Jimin gripped at his hand tightly,  scared if the the maknae would end up saying too much.

'We all know Y/N. She's a gem. It's true that she's not Korean. But I'm not sure if you'll ever find him someone who loves him so much.' Jungkook said. 'You should see Taehyung!  He's just so happy!'

'I know what you're worried about' Jimin said. 'She's just such a homely girl!  I'm sure if you meet her you'd know why Taehyung loves her so much'

'She's young. What if sometime in the future she just doesn't want to stay back anymore?' Taehyung's mother asked. 'I can't see my son go through that pain'

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged looks before facing Taehyung's parents again.

'They will work on that. Isn't that what you do for your loved ones?' Jungkook said,  and the older woman caught on with his desperation immediately.