21

Tae: I did something.

Y/N: How serious is this?

Tae: Um, a bit I guess

Y/N: Kim Taehyung,  what did you do?

Tae: OK,  behold

Y/N: What the

Tae:

Y/N: No

Y/N: No.

Tae: Yes.

Y/N: No way.

Tae: Yes way.

Y/N: OH MY GOD!!  YOUR HAIR!!  ITSSODAMNHOT!!

Tae: Hehe,  really?  You like it?

Y/N: I LOVE IT!

Tae: Thank you,  baby

Y/N: When do I get to see you?  When?!?

Tae: Soon,  baby girl...let me see

Y/N: But you look so good!  I have to see you now!!

Tae: Well,  you gotta wait for the best things,  don't you?

Y/N: OK. Whatever.

Tae: Don't be mad, we'll meet soon

Y/N: I'm not mad!  I just need to get my hands on that HAIR!  OH MY GOD 😍

Tae: Hehe 😘

Y/N: I love you,  Tae.

Tae: I love you too 💕

Y/N: 😍😍

********

'He has red hair.  Like RED red' Y/N said with a dreamy smile on her face.

'I've seen different kinds of smitten,  this is another level' Apu said with a laugh.

'Apu!!  I want to see him so badly!  It's been a while now' Y/N said with a little pout. 'It's so hard, and he looks so GOOD!'

'I know,  sweetheart. He'll find a way,  you know him' Apu said.

Y/N nodded with a smile. She knew he would.

*********

Y/N smiled in her sleep as she dreamed of Taehyung. He was cuddling up to her,  kissing her shoulder softly.

It felt so real,  she woke up with a start and almost screamed as she saw Kim Taehyung actually cuddling her.

'Tae!!  When did you come?!' she whisper-screamed.

'Just sometime ago' he said. 'You wanted to see me,  didn't you?'

'Come here!' Y/N said,  putting her arms around his neck and pulling him in a tight hug.

Taehyung laughed as she ruffled his hair and ran her fingers through it.

'It's beautiful,  Taehyungie' she whispered, as he moved on top of her. 

'You are beautiful' Taehyung said,  his lips touching the tip of her nose affectionately.

Y/N blushed,  and her eyes went on to his clothes.

'You're all dressed up' she said.

'I have a flight to catch remember?' he said. 'But I can't go without seeing you,  now can I?'

Y/N leaned forward to kiss him. He always tried so hard to make her happy. Even with the busiest of schedules,  he was right there,  because she wanted to see him.

'You so sweet, Tae. So so sweet' Y/N said as her fingertips outlined his jaw, softly.

'You just bring out the best in me' Taehyung said with a toothy grin and a wink.

He quickly checked his watch and said 'I just have 5 more minutes,  baby'

He quickly attached his lips to hers,  kissing her,  knowing that it'll be a while before he would be able to do that again.

His cell phone vibrated,  interrupting their moment,  and Taehyung sighed as he moved off from top of Y/N. He looked at her sadly,  biting his lip.

'It's alright,  baby,  I'm right here. I'll be waiting for you to come back.' Y/N said,  touching his cheek.

'I know' Taehyung whispered before kissing her forehead and standing up.
'I love you'

'I love you more' Y/N said and kissed his cheek before they walked out of her room towards the front door, where Apu and Jungkook were waiting for them.

'Noona!!' Jungkook said,  giving Y/N a quick hug.

The girls waved goodbye and watched as they left.

'He'll be back soon!' Apu said,  putting a hand around Y/N's  shoulder as a tear slipped down her face.

Y/N nodded,  smiling as Taehyung turned around one last time before getting into the car.

Short chapter,  but I'll try to write more. I've been busy with work and have also been traveling,  which is why I couldn't publish more often. I'll try my best to do more! Thank you all my readers for being there!  Please vote and comment if you like my story! Thank you!