Chapter 9 - Realizing how much they adore Eachother

Brett tilted his head. “What's your idea?”

(Maybe you should be- I'm not gonna be Mercy. Okay sorry back to the fic.)

Eddy grinned and thought for a few seconds about how he was going to phrase his idea. “What if... You know how we thought about making a Halloween trailer?”

His friend nodded and signed him to continue, still interested in what he was going to suggest.

“What if we ask the editor to make a romantic movie trailer, kind of as a coming out?” He smirked. “Except we make the editing super hard so it's fun.”

Yang laughed and ran his hand through his hair. He stated that the concept was iNtErEsTiNg, but they still had to find a plotline for the potential movie to know what to do in the trailer. As they both started thinking about suggestions, the shorter violinist exclaimed:

“Oh! Bro, hear me out: two violinists who never practice.” He stretched his arms in front of him to visualise the scene. “Are obliged to play the viola if they don't start working.” He turned his head towards Eddy. “Then they meet and coach eachother with practicing.” He then mimicked someone playing the violin. “And, we can slide in a sponsor for the Practice Journal.” He made a rectangle with his hands. “What do you think?”

The taller violinist just walked towards the other and kissed him, holding his head with his hands. This only lasted for a couple of seconds, but felt like an eternity.

“This is why you're my fucking role model, Brett Yang. You're absolutely brilliant.”

The shorter boy confidently smirked and responded, “Well, they don't call me Ling Ling for nothing.”

The other boy pushed him on the sofa right behind him and laughed. “Who even calls you that?”

Brett pulled him onto the sofa too and confidently kissed him like he did earlier. This time, there was more energy, more fire. It felt like they were the only two people left on earth. And that wouldn't matter. In fact, that would be perfect, because that would make them the best violinists in the world. And also because they would be able to stay together. Just the both of them.

At the end of the kiss, Eddy smiled and Brett looked at him with pure admiration. Everything was perfect. His black hair that he hadn't brushed yet today. His imperfect skin that made him even better. His beautiful eyes he could just get lost in like in a forest. His soft lips that he could kiss whenever he wanted. Everything, truly every part of him, was perfect.

“Your smile is my favourite.”, he whispered. “You have like... The Ling Ling of smiles.”

***

After more time spent together, cuddling and kissing, they ended up deciding to call the editor and tell them their plan. They had the time to calm down and apologized once more for the outing they accidentally made. When they found out about the idea TwoSet had prepared, they nervously laughed but accepted the deal. They liked the concept Brett had found and had an idea on how to edit the future video already.

At the end of the phone call, Brett took Eddy by the hips and firmly said:

“Eddy, I want to go on a date with you.”