Chapter 15 - The tour cycle: in New York

Finally, after a last concert in Germany, TwoSet flew to New York. They were particularly excited to go there because it is the biggest city of the United States after all. This was also the last concert that Sophie would be sharing with them and they had to make this memorable, despite what happened in Finland.

So, after the concert, TwoSet found one of the best Asian restaurants in city to dine in. Unfortunately, a lot of people were celebrating their birthday and that annoyed Brett; all he wanted to do was eat. Eddy, on his side, found this funny and he even posted about it on social media to tease him.

After the evening dinner, all three musicians spent time together in the heart of New York, going to the Times Square and whatnot. The two boys were closer than ever, because they felt a lot more comfortable spending time together as a couple in public than they did at the beginning. They would even hold hands, which made Sophie's heart melt. She could only feel happiness for her friends. In the meantime, she texted her boyfriend, the sacrilegious boy, a lot (he would type 15 words per second!).

"Hey Sophie, could you take a picture of us?", Brett asked in front of one of the biggest advertisement panels.

The accompanist nodded and took his phone, walking a few steps back before snapping a picture of the two boys. While she checked the photo to know if she should reshoot or not, she noticed the violinists were holding hands. When she walked up to them to show them what she took, she asked them:

"Are you going to post this on your social media?"

Brett looked over at Eddy, waiting for a response. After all, it was on his phone, but the taller violinist still had to give his opinion as he didn't know if the public should know about the relationship officially or not. Eddie bit his lip, thinking about what he should do. He thought they should be honest with their audience, but was still scared of the responses they could get.

"Leave it on your phone for now," he sighed. "I'll think about it and I'll tell you soon."

The shorter boy finally smiled at the taller one and tightened his grip on his hand. It's really didn't matter if the audience knew about their relationship or not, all that matters is that they were together and nothing could stop them.

"Okay. Don't worry about it."

He went on the tip of his toes to leave a soft kiss on his partner's cheek. After that, they continued their trip in New York, slowly having to the hotel and going to bed.

As Brett was reading in bed, Eddy stayed on the edge of it, pensively. The shorter violinist noticed something was wrong.

"Hey, Viola Boy.. What's up?"

The other boy turned towards him, giggling.

"I'm okay. I was thinking about the photo."

"Hey," Brett placed his hand on his partner's. "Take your time."

Eddy softly shook his head. "No, I'm sure now. You can post it. Sure, we might get some hate, but who cares?"

Yang grinned, proud to finally be able to open up to the public. He laughed, remembering something else. Chen raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, confused.

"Bro.. Imagine the fanfics!"

***

HAIYYAH, I'M ALIVE!

I'm on winter break and can finally go back to my Wednesday-Sunday posting schedule!
My exams went well, and I'm practicing more than ever!

Also!!! TYSM FOR 10+k VIEWS!! THIS IS INSAAAANE!
I sent TwoSet a letter to their PO box and mentioned the fanfic in it. Hopefully they'll receive it soon hahaha.

Love y'all,
Alex