Chapter 17: The tour cycle: innuendos in Montreal

Brett's eyes widened until they looked bigger than a viola. He definitely thought Eddy would find it too soon to drop the L-bomb and only mentioned it to know if they were on the same page in their relationship. But it seemed like they were. This kind of scared the older violinist. Not because he didn't want to commit, far from that. He just wondered, if something ever went wrong between them... What would happen to the channel?

Yang quickly shook these ideas out of his head and looked straight into his boyfriend's eyes, tenderly grabbing his upper arms. Chen shyly smiled and looked down, blushing. He let out a soft "Wow.." as his partner dropped a kiss on his forehead.

“This..”, Eddy started. “This feels so right.” He looked back up. “You know, when I was with Toni, everything just always.. missed something. Do you get me?”

Brett chuckled. “Missed something. Like a penis?”

The taller violinist got into a fit of laughter and playfully hit the shorter boy's shoulder. “Oh, come on!”

Without saying anything, Yang raised an eyebrow at that sentence. His partner smiled, looked down, turned around and tucked himself into bed. “I am so done with you, Brett Yang. Goodnight.”

The latter laid down next to him, positioning a hand on his chest. “Mmh. Goodnight. I love you.”

Eddy etched a barely visible smirk, which was equivalent to a huge smile in his mind. “I love you.”

And so they fell asleep together, their breaths completely synced like two ticky bois made out of flesh and bones. The night was peaceful, oui oui's running around in TwoSet's dreams, violas getting used as firewood in ice cold Canada and the sound of piccolos being muffled by ear protectors.

Brett was the first of the two to wake up. He discretely lifted his lovingly gripped arm off of Eddy's chest and walked to the bathroom to take a warm morning shower, helping himself wake up. In the meantime, the other boy woke up due to the sound of running water and sat up in the bed, reaching over to his phone to respond to any messages he might've gotten.

He opened his DM requests on Instagram and started scrolling down to see what everyone had to say. "Love your channel", "Can't wait to see you in [insert tour city]", "I'm so happy for you" were the main three subjects that his followers would mention, except for a few originals. Surprisingly, one DM in particular caught his attention. The account was named Linglingofficial. Didn't follow anyone, didn't have any followers. The account was private but didn't have any posts anyway. What Chen really noticed, though, was the message itself:

“Hello. I am Ling Ling. I just wanted to let you know that I really exist and I am glad to be in your videos. You can believe me or not, I really can practice 40 hours a day. Hope to hear from you.”

The violinist barely had the time to finish reading the message before Yang walked out the bathroom. He quickly put his phone down and pretended he was mental practicing. This was weird and probably a joke, but somehow still intrigued him. Who is this person and what do they want?