Chapter 30

Wow! Super fast update~ Will not have my laptop again till Wednesday the 28th though so probably the last one till at least then unless I figure out how to update on my phone if I have time. 

Thank you for all the comments on the last chapter too! 11 comments in 5 hours? I really appreciate it! I'm thinking about starting a new book eventually so that was very helpful to determine how I should go about it. 

Last Time

"Now... What to do with you, Harry Potter... What to do.."

The footsteps came closer to him. 

"I am sure you know what I want, the better question is are you willing to give it to me." 

Freak had three guesses for who it was that was speaking. The first two didn't count. 

For some reason, the somehow alive Lord Voldemort wanted the stone. He wasn't being very nice about it either. 

Suddenly, Freak found his mouth to be free, which would be a lot nicer if he wasn't also worried about what the heck was going on. 

"Tell me... Where is it? I've realized you have the stupid tendency not to talk. Think it and it will appear, what a pain."

Shrugging, Freak showed him a picture of his cousin's knickers.  

With a noise of very nearly contained rage, Voldemort constricted his restraints until they were nearly cutting off his circulation.

I would have shown you, had you not been so violent.  He thought, which appeared right in front of him. 

Grinning evilly, Voldemort came close enough for Freak to smell his putrid breath.

"Show away, then, Harry Potter. We have all the time in the world."

-_-_-_-

Love you guys!