{ THIRTY-TWO }

CHAPTER 32 | Bewilderment

So, I didn't get any answers after my meeting with Mark. All I got was a heated make-out session, a death threat, and more confusion.

Although there are certain facts that make me believe that maybe, only maybe, Mark likes me a little bit. For example, Mark moaning as he kissed me. How he caressed my head and my hair. And the most notorious of all: his erection. Yes, his erection says a lot about him. If he got hard it's because he liked it. Right? Dicks get bigger and hard when something arouses them sexually. In this case, his dick felt aroused by me.

Okay, that information was unnecessary but I needed to say it. I mean, I saw Mark's dick through his pants! It was surprisingly... Big. Just like the entirety of him.

But then there is also another fact that makes me think that he didn't like it. For example, when I tried to touch him and he pinned my hands to the wall. Either because he doesn't like to be touched, because he wants to have the power and be the only one who can touch, or because he didn't want hands involved in the making out. Also, when he spat on the grass and wiped his mouth as if he had been disgusted.

Whatever it is, I'm sure he liked it. At least a bit. But it's still not the time to claim victory. I still have my doubts about what he is, or if this is a prank to make fun of me. He will have to listen to me the next time he calls me to meet him there. That is, if there's a next time. I'm sure there will be.

"Watch it, you idiot." Some dude sneered at me after I accidentally bumped against him on my way to the cafeteria.

Amber turned sharply and gripped his arm, stopping him before he could walk away. "How did you call him, you knucklehead?"

"Let me go, slut." He snapped, trying to escape from her grip.

"How did you call her, you stupid ass?" Elliot appeared, grabbing the dude's other arm.

The dude seemed scared by Elliot, since he was taller, but he tried not let his guard down. "Uh, and you what? Are you defending your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend, but I'm not letting you insult a girl like that. Aren't you ashamed? Fuck off." He pushed him away harshly, making him wobble. Then he scurried away scared.

"Um... Thanks... Amber?" I said, not sure of who to thank.

"You're welcome. And... Thanks, Elliot." Amber said, looking up at him.

"You're welcome." He replied with a smile. You could see Amber's cheeks turning a bit red.

"Uuhhh... Whatever. Zack, let's go." She said, starting to walk.

"Amber, wait." Elliot called, making us stop. Amber looked at him confusingly while he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Um... Are you... Do you have plans for this Friday?"

"Yes." She replied bluntly, making Elliot look down.

"Amber..." I mumbled, giving her a look.

"What? I'm going with my dad to hunt ducks."

I looked at her dully. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "What did you want to do?" She asked Elliot.

"Well, I thought that we could just go somewhere, erm... To hang out. You know... Like friends only." He shrugged.

"Where exactly?"

"To the Royal Fusion."

Amber's eyes went wide and her mouth hung open. "Y-You mean... The restaurant The Royal Fusion?"