[1.14] T h e M o v i e M a r a t h o n

C h a p t e r F o u r t e e n
A p r i l • P o v

"You two finally showed up, I hope you used protection." I knock Sapphire on the head as we enter her apartment.

"Hey, what was that for? I was just asking a question anyone would say in my place, "I roll my eyes at my best friend, spotting Nathan in the corner.

"Hey, how's the gay life going?" I give him a quick hug, smirking when I notice Hayden is looking in our direction and he doesn't look happy.

Nathan seems to notice and mirror my actions, "Your boyfriend is so hot, if only he were gay. Wait, is he even your boyfriend?"

I nod, smiling, "He asked me and I said yes. You don't even know how happy I am, Nathan. I'm ecstatic that we're finally a thing."

Nathan gives me another hug before a good looking guy with light grey hair and green eyes joins us, "Hey babe."

I watch in delight as the two share a kiss and I instantly know that this is Nathan's boyfriend, the one I've been dying to meet.

"Hello, I'm Apri-"

"April, I'm Jake. Nathan has told me a lot about you, I can tell we're going to be good friends."

I raise an eyebrow at Nathan, shaking Jake's hand. "My possessive boyfriend has been glaring at me for the past ten minutes so I'll be in my way but it was nice talking to you, Jake."

I wave at them before walking over to Hayden, who quickly wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me hungrily.

I respond to the kiss, addicted to his kisses and his touch.

"I don't like seeing you talking to other guys." Hayden whispers in my ear, his tone dangerously low as his hands rest low on my waist.

"Nathan is gay, babe. And I like you and only you. I lo.. like you and no guy can ever change that." Hayden seems to relax before pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"You make me the happiest guy on campus." Hayden whispers in my ear, his hot breath fanning my neck.

I slap his chest playfully, "Stop saying such cheesy stuff, Mr West."

"Only for you, Miss Bunting."

I roll my eyes at his child like ways, "It's time to watch our first movie. This one is called Sex Tape, we hope you enjoy." Sapphire hands out popcorn and I take two buckets, before me and Hayden find a space on the sofa.

Because there's so many people on the sofa, Hayden grabs me and places me on his lap, causing a furious blush to spread on my cheeks.

"You on top of me is something I could get used to." My boyfriend whispers seductively in my ear, causing me to blush even more like a bright tomato.

The lights are taken off and the movie starts, but I find myself leaning in more to Hayden and I soon fall fast asleep.