[...] E P I L O G U E

E p i l o g u e  I

F o u r  y e a r s  l a t e r

"Hayden honey, where did you put my phone?" I walk into the living room, holding Ezra, our three-year boy, who grins at his father, holding out his arms.

Hayden takes him gladly, giving him a soft kiss on the nose before capturing my lips in a deep, passionate kiss, that still manages to knock me off my feet after all these years.

"It's in the kitchen baby girl," Hayden says, before tickling Ezra as he cackles with laughter. My heart melts at the scene in front of me and I have to hold back tears as I walk into the kitchen.

Who would have thought my handsome, flirty roommate would turn out to be the father of my child and the most loving husband ever?

I genuinely don't think my life could get any better.

The doorbell goes and I watch Hayden open it as Sapphire, Nathan and Justin walk in, their hands full of baby treats for Ezra.

I jump into Sapphire's arms, relaxing in her arms before pulling away, "Nathan has done very good things to you. You're practically glowing Sapphire."

Sapphire hits my head playfully before going to collect Tobias. I hug Justin before moving on to Nathan, "Hows the no gay life going for you with Sapphire?"

Shortly after I and my amazing husband got married, Nathan and Sapphire surprisingly realized they had feelings for each other. He was always unsure about his sexuality but soon realized he came out as bisexual, but straight for only lady only and by lady, I mean Sapphire.

Sadly Tom and Sapphire ended on bad terms after he confessed to cheating on her when they were dating. Let's just say he left that day with half his man genital intact.

"Ezra, I swear down is the cutest thing on this earth. He's got daddy's eyes and mummy's hair, the sweetest gift ever." Sapphire coos, rocking my little boy back and forth slightly as his eyelids slowly grow heavier.

"And this is why I say you honestly have a way with children," I mutter as everyone in the room laughs before Hayden shushes, reminding them of the infant in the room, trying to sleep.

He wraps an arm around my shoulder, placing a kiss to my forehead before everyone settles onto the sofa and falls into comfortable conversation.

If that's even a thing although I've just made it one.

I look around and just take a step back, admiring my life as I thank God for bringing the love of my life to me and giving me the best friends I could ever ask for.

I've never known what true happiness is but now I finally feel at home.

And by home, I mean a certain bad boy with green eyes.

-N O T   E D I T E D-

Hope you enjoyed and this is the end of Hayden and April's love story.

Maybe some more epilogues so keep a lookout.