[1.16] T h e F i n a l C o n f e s s i o n

C h a p t e r S i x t e e n
A p r i l • P o v

"Hayden, you've proven yourself to be a good man. Take care of my daughter, she's my precious baby." My Dad grins, wrapping an arm around my Mum who nods.

Hayden blushes slightly before nodding, wrapping an arm around my waist as we walk into the dining room.

"So what have you been talking about in my Dad's study for the past 2 hours?" I ask curiously, sitting next to Hayden as we wait to be served.

Hayden exchanges glances with my Dad before responding, "Football?"

I tut, "You can't lie, Hayden West. You're the worst."

Everyone laughs, digging into the Christmas dinner on the table.

1 h o u r l a t e r

"You've done very well, you've warmed your way into my parents hearts." and mine, I want to add in but fight against it.

Hayden chuckles, his whole body vibrating as I rest my head against his shirtless chest, my hands flat on his torso.

"Your family, April, are very interesting. I especially like your Mum."

"The way you're talking so lovingly, it sounds like you love them more than me."

Why the fûck did I just say that?

Before I know it, my body is flat against the sofa, Hayden towering over me on all fours.

Katy is out with her boyfriend whilst my parents have went out to meet with some of their business partners.

I look up into Hayden's eyes and see a whole new load of emotions I can quite put my finger on.

"I love you Babygirl. I love the way your nose scrunches up when your annoyed. I love how you blush at just every little comment. I love how I affect you so much and how you affect me. I love everything about you and I'm continuing to fall in love with you. You don't have to return these feelings now but I ju-" I cut him off, placing my lips as I dominate the kiss.

Not for long and we soon start fighting for control but Hayden being the stronger one wins. Our lips move in sync as the kiss becomes more heated and full of lust.

Breathing heavily, we pull away, Hayden resting his forehead on mine.

Do I love you Hayden? Or not?

I don't know.